↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Wanted] 90 or 110 SW or crew up to £8,500 and trailer also
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Disco3wannabe

[Wanted] 90 or 110 SW or crew up to £8,500 and trailer also
Hi,

Although new to this forum, I am a known quantity on the disco3 site and actually still have a D3 I bought from a forum member there three years ago.

Anyway, we are now after a 90 or 110 crew cab or SW as we do have small children that need taking to places occasionally!

We have a 57 plate Freelander 2 to sell so could p/ex if that's of interest and actually the D3 will be going up for sale after Christmas too. Have about £8,500 but happy to go cheaper and also after a trailer for carting idling materials around if you have one spare?!

If you know of anything please let me know although I think I'll need to post a bit more before I can pick up pm's Thumbs Up
Post #374494 27th Nov 2014 8:50am
alwoodley72

England 2008 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Alaska White
Hi there, I will have my 53 plate double cab county in Oslo blue up for sale in the next 10 days. It's used every day for work and play, so does have some ' character' to the body work, but has a full history and has had a hell of a lot done mechanically, it is also 100% solid chassis and bulk head/ crossmember. It has an ally box body on the rear which is very handy and locks, 145?k on clock, in for mot on Tuesday. It does have a full ally rack and ladders but don't know if I will keep that, boost alloys with as new general grabbers, new heated screen, leccy windows etc etc..
Price wise it will be £7750 as is or £8500 all tarted up!!.. Get a few more posts in so you can pm, or my mob is 07711693734
Oh and we are between salisbury and shaftesbury!

Cheers. Alex
Post #374840 28th Nov 2014 3:37pm
Disco3wannabe

Hi Alex,

Have left you a message on your phone Thumbs Up
Post #375050 29th Nov 2014 4:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1