Home > Stolen > Defender "Broken Into" Last Night
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
taazzukcb

United Kingdom 2004 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Stornoway Grey
Defender "Broken Into" Last Night
Hi All,

Went to go to work this morning and I started the Landy up I noticed it was more breezy than normal (soft top). Looked behind and the tailgate was down and my box of recovery kit was struned everywhere.

I have an adjustable tow hitch on the back and recently bought a new slider, tow ball (proper dixon bate job, With ball on top and recovery pin underneath, pin, bolts etc) and a week ago put it in the back after going off-road. Never took it out but alas, it looks like that's what the Censored were after as it's now gone. Over £100 worth of tow ball and hitch Sad. All brand new and shiny. Never been used or even hooked up on the back!

Took me ages to find the right length high tensile bolts to!

They rooted through all my slings and shackles trying to find something else but as far as I can work out, nothing else is gone (cant remember what else was in there at the moment).

Really miffed off ... tidied it all up and carried on to work but really peeved.

I doubt it'll appear anywhere but if anyone notices anything popping up for sale with a similar set-up, it would be appreciated.

I'm more worried they might have checked everything out for a 'bigger hit' shall we say!

Why do people feel they can take what other people work so hard to get!

Grrrrrrrr!

I know it wasn't a lot in the grand scheme of things, but still angers me!
Post #309865 20th Feb 2014 11:11am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1