↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale: Ceasar Thundercat & 50hp Tohatsu Package
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
robpenrose

United Kingdom 
For Sale: Ceasar Thundercat & 50hp Tohatsu Package
2004 Ceasar Thundercat with 2004 50hp D2 Tohatsu Engine.

This is a rare unraced Thundercat, which has been subjected to light recreational use. The 2004 Orange and white hull is in very good condition. All feet straps and hand holds have neoprene covers.

The engine is original and unmodified, with tiller extension and steering damper and has a stainless steel propeller. The engine has been regularly serviced and well maintained. The impellor, spark plugs and gearbox oil have been recently changed. The tilt bushes were replaced at the end of last season. The engine has also had the carbs balanced by the RNLI technicians at the end of last season ready for this season and is running very well.

The boat has always been stored inside and out of the weather. The boat, engine and trailer have been washed down after every use and the engine has always been run though using fresh water via the engine muffs.

This comes as a complete package with very good road trailer and spare wheel, trailer board, fuel tank, fuel line, oil jug, dry bag with flares, anchor, 2 x buoyancy aids, full boat cover, engine flushing muffs, insurance approved engine to transom lock and maintenance kit to allow you to change gearbox oil and spark plugs. I will also throw in any unused fuel and oils with the sale. I have original engine operators manual and owner’s paperwork.

The reason I am selling the boat is that due to working offshore, I am just not using the boat very much and it’s a shame to keep it and not use it. I am the second owner, and have owned it since 2007. It has been very reliable and is a massive adrenaline rush. Engine demonstration or viewing welcomed. For further information or pictures, please contact me. This package is priced to sell.

£3450

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
[/img] Current:D4 HSE
Gone: BMW Z4MC
Gone: Defender TD5 90 CSW
Previous: Discovery TD5 ES (Gone)
Post #155963 16th Jul 2012 7:07pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1