↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Joke of the day ... (beat this)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 57 of 97 <123 ... 565758 ... 959697>
Print this entire topic · 
ian series 1

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 CSW Bonatti Grey
Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Ireland. He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts down to him “Where am I ?”
The Irish farmer looks back up and shouts back, "You can't fool me. You're in that basket up there." 80" 80" 86" 88" 90"

Wanted, Forward Control Anything considered.
Post #704966 3rd May 2018 10:28am
300TDi CSW Phil

United Kingdom 1995 Defender 110 300 Tdi CSW Epsom Green
Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

If you do not laugh at this, then you are seriously depressed,

make a doctor's appointment.

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling. 1995 300 Tdi Epsom Green - It's a keeper.
Wide Track Sankey- In bits- Gone to a new home
M0XQS
Post #712071 12th Jun 2018 4:44pm
stanley

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
This guy just started at his new job, working at a sex shop. His boss comes out and tells him that he has to leave for a while, and asks if he can handle it. The new employee is somewhat reluctant, but with the boss’s positive comments he finally agrees. 
A few minutes later a white woman walks in and asks, “How much for the white dildo?” 

He answers, “£35” 

White Woman: “How much for the black one?” 

Guy: “£35for the black one, they are the same price.” 
She: “I think I’ll take the black one. I’ve never had a black one before.” She pays him, and off she goes.
A little while later a black woman comes in and asks “How much for the black dildo?”
Guy: “£35.”
Black Woman: “How much for the white one?” 

Guy: “£35”for the white one also, they are the same price.”

Black Woman: “Hmmm…I think I’ll take the white one. I’ve never had a white one before…” She pays him, and off she goes.
About an hour later a young blonde woman comes in and asks, “How much are your dildos?” 

Guy: “£35 for the white, £35 for the black.”

Blonde: “Hmmm….how much is that tartan one on the shelf?” 

Guy: “Well, that’s a very special dildo…it’ll cost you £150.” 
She thinks for a moment and answers, “I’ll take the plaid one, I’ve never had a tartan one before….” She pays him, and off she goes.
Finally, the guy’s boss returns and asks, “How did you do while I was gone?” The salesman responded,
Guy: “I think I did pretty good, I sold one white dildo, one black dildo, and I sold your thermos for £150!”
Post #712117 12th Jun 2018 9:48pm
stanley

Three generations of prostitute sitting at home discusing the current state of their age old profession, the mother sex worker asked her daughter how much she gets from her clients for oral sex?!
"Fifty pounds" replies the daughter.
"Fifty quid!!" Exclaimed her mother, "when I was your age I was getting a fiver! Even now I only charge twenty pounds"
The recently retired grandmother piped up, " five pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds!! You girls don't know you're born, during the war, I was just greatfull to have something warm inside me!!!!"
Post #712118 12th Jun 2018 9:48pm
stanley

Jeff walks into a bar and sees his friend Paul slumped over the bar. He walks over and asks Paul what’s wrong.
“Well,” replies Paul, “you know that beautiful girl at work that I wanted to ask out, but I got an erection every time I saw her?”
“Yes,” replies Jeff with a laugh.
“Well,” says Paul, straightening up, “I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed.”
“That’s great!” says Jeff, “When are you going out?”
“I went to meet her this evening,” continues Paul, “but I was worried I’d get an erection again. So I got some duct tape and taped my penis to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn’t show.”
“Sensible” says Jeff.
“So I get to her door,” says Paul, “and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the sheerest, tiniest dress you ever saw.”
“And what happened then?”
(Paul slumps back over the bar again.)
“I kicked her in the face.”
Post #712120 12th Jun 2018 9:52pm
stanley

A refuse collector , is driving along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his compactor. He goes to one house where the bin hasn't been left out, and in the spirit of kindness, and after having a quick look about for the bin, he gets out of his truck goes to the front door and knocks. There's no answer. Being a kindly and conscientious bloke, he knocks again - a bit harder and then harder still. Eventually a Chinese man comes to the door. "Harro!" says the Chinese man. "Gidday, mate! Where's ya bin?" asks the collector. "I bin on toiret," explains the Chinese bloke, a bit perplexed. Realising the fellow had misunderstood him, the bin man smiles and tries again.. "No! No! Mate, where’s your dust bin?" "I dust been to toiret, I toll you!'' says the Chinese man, still perplexed. "Listen," says the collector. "You're misunderstanding me. Where's your wheelie' bin?'" "OK, OK." replies the Chinese man with a sheepish grin and whispers in the collector's ear. "I wheelie bin having sex wiffa wife's sista!"
Post #712121 12th Jun 2018 9:56pm
stanley

Well, it is not a pretty story.... about 200 dead crows near Halifax, and there was
concern for Avian Flu. They had a Bird Pathologist examine the remains of all the crows, and he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief. However, he determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, and only 2% were killed by car impact. The Province then hired an Ethologist (an animal behaviorist) to determine the disproportionate percentages for truck versus car kill.

The Ethologist determined the cause in short order. When crows eat road kill, they always post a "look-out Crow" in a nearby tree, to warn of impending danger.

His conclusion was that the lookout crow could say "Cah", but he could not say "Truck."
Post #712122 12th Jun 2018 9:58pm
Procta

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #715404 30th Jun 2018 10:02pm
VeeTee

Netherlands 

Click image to enlarge
 Cheers, Vincent
1959 Polynorm 1/4 Ton Trailer, Olive Drab Green (sold)
1970 M416 Military Trailer (Camping Trailer Conversion), Epsom Green (sold)
1975 Series III 88 V6, Light Green (sadly sold)
1996 Defender 110 CSW 300 Tdi, Epsom Green (sold)
2000 Freelander 1 TD4 3-drs, Silver (sold)
2006 Freelander 1 TD4 5-drs Facelift Automatic, Tonga Green (sold)

MySite
Post #715592 1st Jul 2018 10:00pm
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
The old ones are the best!

I went for a job at LR Today, they said in the interview

" Can you make tea?" Yes
"Can you drive a forklift truck?"

And I replied. How big's the F'Kin teapot... For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #715860 3rd Jul 2018 1:02pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
This made me laugh, especially of interest if your from Yorkshire and up north.
Made me smile really did. Rolling with laughter
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-l...resborough Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #716091 4th Jul 2018 2:24pm
Whirly90

England 1993 Defender 90 300 Tdi HT Keswick Green
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
Post #716181 4th Jul 2018 9:53pm
RoadForce

Netherlands 2000 Defender 130 Td5 HCPU Coniston Green
I made the mistake of taking SWMBO out for dinner during her monthly, errhh, well... you know what I mean. It turned into a night of whining and dining... Defender 130 HCPU Td5 MY2000
Post #716988 10th Jul 2018 10:13am
Slideywindows

England 
Did you hear what happened when a young lady went into a Bar and asked for a "Double Entendre"?

No?

The barman gave her one.....
Post #716996 10th Jul 2018 11:08am
ian series 1

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 CSW Bonatti Grey
Asking for a friend:
This may be of interest to someone. A friend of mine has 2 tickets in a corporate box for the next England game, He paid £300 each including flights but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Spalding Registry Office, at 4pm. The bride's name is Nicola -- she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook. Message for more details. 80" 80" 86" 88" 90"

Wanted, Forward Control Anything considered.
Post #717004 10th Jul 2018 11:52am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 57 of 97 <123 ... 565758 ... 959697>