↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Joke of the day ... (beat this)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 75 of 97 <123 ... 747576 ... 959697>
Print this entire topic · 
bear100

Wales 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Santorini Black
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Bow down 2016 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 TDV8
2010 110 XS Utility 2.4TDCI
2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 (gone)
2007 Discovery HSE TDV6 (gone)
1993 110 csw 200 tdi (gone)
1994 90 HT 300 tdi (gone)
1994 discovery 300tdi (gone)
90 hybrid 3.5 v8 (gone)
Range rover bobtail 3.5 v8 (gone)
Post #867738 16th Nov 2020 5:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green

Click image to enlarge
 For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #868588 20th Nov 2020 3:54pm
RoadForce

Netherlands 2000 Defender 130 Td5 HCPU Coniston Green
I was cleaning up the attic, found an old bottle and a genie appeared. I got to make one wish: either have a brilliant mind and never forget a thing, or be seriously well endowed. I can't recall which I picked... Defender 130 HCPU Td5 MY2000
Post #869521 25th Nov 2020 11:16am
Badger110

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Buckingham Blue
The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family.
On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'
Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. 'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, 'I've come to...
'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, 'I've been expecting you.
'Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?'
'Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat'.
After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'
'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.'
'Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'
'Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.'
'My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith.
'Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'
'Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.
The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. 'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said.
'Oh, my God!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.
'And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with.'
'She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.
'Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look'
'Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.
'Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in.'
Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh...equipment?'
'It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.'
'Tripod?'
'Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long.'
Mrs. Smith fainted
Post #870709 1st Dec 2020 10:55am
Badger110

The only cow in a small village in Wales stopped giving milk but the village folk found they could buy a cow in Scotland quite cheaply. They brought the cow down from Scotland and took it to the village. It was absolutely wonderful. It produced lots of milk every day and everyone was happy.

They brought a strong Welsh bull to mate with the cow to get more cows, so they'd never have to worry about their milk supply again. They put the bull in the pasture with the cow but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow, the cow would move away, disinterested. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from him and he was never able to do the deed

The people were very upset and decided to go to the Vet, who was very wise, tell him what was happening and ask his advice.

"Whenever the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves away.
If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off. If he attempts it from the one side, she walks away to the other side."

The Vet rubbed his chin thoughtfully and pondered this before asking, "Did you by any chance buy this cow in Scotland?"

The people were dumbfounded, since no one had ever mentioned that they had brought the cow down from Scotland.

"You are truly a wise Vet," they said. "How did you possibly know we got the cow from Scotland ?"

The Vet replied with a distant look in his eye:
"My wife's from Scotland"
Post #870710 1st Dec 2020 10:55am
Badger110

🤣🤣

A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we start cussing." The 4-year-old nods his head in approval. The 6-year-old continues. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm going to say hell and you say ass."

"OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The mom locks him in his room and shouts "You can just stay there till I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast young man?

"I don't know," he blubbers, "But you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios!"
Post #870713 1st Dec 2020 11:14am
C&M

United Kingdom 
An old lady walks into a bank and tells the bank clerk she wants to withdraw £10 from her account.

The bank clerk rudely tells her that she cannot take less than £100 out from the desk, she has to use the ATM outside

The old lady remained silent for a couple of minutes. then handed her card to the bank clerk. "I would like to withdraw all of the money in my account then".
The clerk was astonished to see she had over £300,000 in her account. Quietly he tells her they don't hold that amount on site but if she would come back tomorrow she can withdraw it all.
The old lady asks how much can she withdraw.

The bank clerk tells her she can withdraw up to £3,000 today. she tells him to withdraw the £3,000 then

The bank clerk hands her over £3,000.

The old lady puts £10 in her purse and asks the bank clerk to deposit £2,990 back into her account.

The moral of the story is......
Don't be difficult with old people, they have spent a lifetime learning the skill Defender D250 HSE
Dender 110 XS - sadly gone
VW Polo
VW Caravelle - Gen 6
Post #870732 1st Dec 2020 1:20pm
DSC-off

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Aintree Green

Click image to enlarge
Post #871056 3rd Dec 2020 12:00am
Badger110

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian scientists found
Traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that
Their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by their neighbours, in the weeks that followed, an American
Archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times:
"American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their
Ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the Canadians".

One week later, the British authorities reported the following:
"After digging as deep as 30 feet in North Yorkshire, Jack Arkwright, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f*** all.
Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."

Just makes you bloody proud to be British, don't it!
Post #871101 3rd Dec 2020 12:57pm
athelstan

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Montalcino Red
Grandad gets it wrong!!...............very wrong.

2015 90 XS Station Wagon Puma 2.2
2015 Morgan Plus 4
Post #871436 5th Dec 2020 3:16pm
Muddybigdog

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
 Jumped ship to reliability - Mitsubishi L200
Puma 90 XS - Sold
D3 - 2.7 S x2 (both Sold)
Freelander 2 HSE - Sold
Freelander 1 - Sold
Disco 2 - Sold
Post #871443 5th Dec 2020 4:25pm
Laurie

England 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Bonatti Grey
LUVIT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Post #871516 6th Dec 2020 3:51am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
spudfan

Ireland 
I ran my fingers through the wife's hair last night......I was cleaning out the drain in the shower. 1982 88" 2.25 diesel
1992 110 200tdi csw -Zikali
2008 110 2.4 tdci csw-Zulu
2011 110 2.4 tdci csw-Masai
Post #871715 7th Dec 2020 12:27am
Muddybigdog

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
Gold's top 20 funniest new Christmas cracker jokes for 2020 are:

1. What is Dominic Cummings' favourite Christmas song? Driving Home for Christmas.

2. Did you hear that production was down at Santa's workshop? Many of his workers have had to elf isolate.

3. Why didn't Mary and Joseph make it to Bethlehem? All Virgin flights were cancelled.

4. Why are Santa's reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve? They have herd immunity.

5. Why did the pirates have to go into lockdown? Because the "Arrrr!" rate had risen.

6. Why is it best to think of 2020 like a panto? Because eventually, it's behind you.

7. Why couldn't Mary and Joseph join their work conference call? Because there was no Zoom at the inn.

8. Why can't Boris Johnson make his Christmas cake until the last minute? He doesn't know how many tiers it should have.

9. What do the Trumps do for Christmas dinner? They put on a super spread.

10. Which Christmas film was 30 years ahead of its time? Home Alone.

11. How do you play Dominic Cummings Monopoly? Ignore the rules, move anywhere on the board you like, and never Go To Jail.

12. Why won't Santa lose any presents this year? He's downloaded Sack and Trace.

13. How is the pandemic like my stomach after Christmas? It'll take ages to flatten the curve.

14. How is Prince Andrew coping with the stresses of Christmas this year? Fine. No sweat.

15. Why wasn't Rudolph allowed to take part in vaccine trials? Because they only wanted guinea pigs.

16. Which Government scheme supports Christmas dinner? Eat Sprout To Help Out.

17. How can you get out of talking to your boss at this year's staff Christmas party? Put him on mute.

18. How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he's visited? He keeps a logbook.

19. Who dresses in red and gives to the children this Christmas? Marcus Rashford.

20. Why did Mary and Joseph have to travel to Bethlehem? Because they couldn't book a home delivery. Jumped ship to reliability - Mitsubishi L200
Puma 90 XS - Sold
D3 - 2.7 S x2 (both Sold)
Freelander 2 HSE - Sold
Freelander 1 - Sold
Disco 2 - Sold
Post #872044 8th Dec 2020 11:01pm
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green

Click image to enlarge
 For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #873250 16th Dec 2020 1:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 75 of 97 <123 ... 747576 ... 959697>