↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Expedition & Overland > Overland Show 2012
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
LandRoverAnorak

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Orkney Grey
leeds wrote:
Brew by name, Brew by nature! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Brendan

You need one of these, Brendan. Water hot enough for tea on tap in the field:

We had one brought over from the States for us a few years ago and it's excellent Thumbs Up Darren

110 USW BUILD THREAD - EXPEDITION TRAILER - 200tdi 90 BUILD THREAD - SANKEY TRAILER - IG@landroveranorak

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!" - Princess Leia
Post #98850 8th Nov 2011 9:57pm
alantd

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Tonga Green
Hmm. My Niece's christening. Not sure I can swap that out for an overland show.

I'll pass you on the Motorway as I head up to Yorkshire Thumbs Up One that started out as a 2.4 TDCi 110 XS
+ New Defender 110 First Edition
Post #99338 11th Nov 2011 10:25am
leeds

United Kingdom 
To the best of my knowledge this event has been cancelled for 2012

Brendan
Post #103896 1st Dec 2011 10:37pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
what a shame Brendan Thumbs Up for to day RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #103901 1st Dec 2011 10:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
Brendan,

will you have a good lot of stock at the show ?
Looking for some of those posh chairs, entreq bits and possibly a fuse box.
someone told me it was not a big show, about how many dealers/stands are there ?

UPDATE: Cancelled Big Cry

does that mean free beers at Leeds place ?

cheers
bp
Post #103908 1st Dec 2011 11:06pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
BP Man,
In general we keep a reasonable amount of stock. Whistle

Currently there are no posh chairs available in the UK. New stock expected March! (don't ask)

If you have any particular requests (apart from free beer, just remember there is no such thing as a free lunch! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter )

Brendan
Post #103917 1st Dec 2011 11:16pm
TJ101

Isle Of Man 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
Yep, big shame if true,, enjoyed last year,, and digs up there had been sorted for 2012 never mind !! California F1, 75th 110 "Kermit", 50th Ann V8, 90 V8 Hybrid, 55 Series 1

Main Brian James Trailer Dealer for South West UK
Post #103920 1st Dec 2011 11:18pm
bpman

TJ101 wrote:
Yep, big shame if true,, enjoyed last year,, and digs up there had been sorted for 2012 never mind !!

so if it is cancelled and if Leeds is happy, let's all have a winter camp at 4x4Overlander ? and have a mini show?

T1G - we can even have a convoy up norf (remember safety in numbers) and I'll bring an "up norf" translation book .. i need to collect a roof tent from Leeds but he's not sure about my discount yet Thumbs Up

we can bring BigRuss up too, he's got some great fireside stories to share Thumbs Up
Post #103923 1st Dec 2011 11:22pm
BigRuss

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Santorini Black
And some bread cakes for the morning, now that be bread rolls for you no locals.

Now as its late I'll turn big light out!
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Russell
2011MY 110 XS USW Black
Post #103930 1st Dec 2011 11:51pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BigRuss

bpman wrote:

we can bring BigRuss up too, he's got some great fireside stories to share Thumbs Up

Well ive got around a bit, or Whoring and touring as its known in the game Whistle Russell
2011MY 110 XS USW Black
Post #103932 1st Dec 2011 11:53pm
T1G UP

England 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Orkney Grey
bpman wrote:
TJ101 wrote:
Yep, big shame if true,, enjoyed last year,, and digs up there had been sorted for 2012 never mind !!

so if it is cancelled and if Leeds is happy, let's all have a winter camp at 4x4Overlander ? and have a mini show?

T1G - we can even have a convoy up norf (remember safety in numbers) and I'll bring an "up norf" translation book .. i need to collect a roof tent from Leeds but he's not sure about my discount yet Thumbs Up

we could tie it in with the trip to wales? i've been up north many times and my ears are atuned to the lingo...seems daft asking for a cake when you want a sarny!
Post #103937 2nd Dec 2011 12:04am
bpman

T1G UP wrote:
bpman wrote:
TJ101 wrote:

we could tie it in with the trip to wales? i've been up north many times and my ears are atuned to the lingo...seems daft asking for a cake when you want a sarny!

guys - where's this thread going? Whoring and touring in Wales ... Sheep ??
Post #103959 2nd Dec 2011 8:26am
BigRuss

T1G UP wrote:
bpman wrote:
TJ101 wrote:

And they keep thinking people are ducks! Russell
2011MY 110 XS USW Black
Post #103960 2nd Dec 2011 8:27am
T1G UP

England 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Orkney Grey
bpman wrote:
T1G UP wrote:
bpman wrote:
TJ101 wrote:

guys - where's this thread going? Whoring and touring in Wales ... Sheep ??

sounds like a plan. We'll have fekeketeretette showing us round his local knit wear emporiums on the friday, RED or dead DOT showing us round the wellie emporiums of the North on saturday, quick dash over to chester where everyone in a defender lives then down south through wales Thumbs Up
Post #103977 2nd Dec 2011 9:45am
Buzz

2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Tonga Green
I'm up for a meet up if you'll all be in the Chester area, or come via Corwen and we can goto Rhug for a scoff Wink
Post #103978 2nd Dec 2011 9:49am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>