↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > All Traction Progress Control (ATPC) Configuration
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
steam_simon

All Traction Progress Control (ATPC) Configuration
Does anyone know how to activate this as an option on the new Defenders. I've HDC (Hill Descent Control) but not ATPC and would like to "upgrade" to this.

I think it's a software configuration. Are there firms that will do this for you?
Post #977966 14th Jan 2023 10:07am
Tim in Scotland

Do you mean the off-road cruise control system or the Auto TR2 system that will select the TR program that it thinks it should be in? TR2 will also allow you to configure the diff/diffs, traction control, steering weight and gear changes to suit yourself - you don’t need ATPC to have TR2 as my First Edition doesn’t (AFAIK) have ATPC but it has fully configurable diffs etc. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #977969 14th Jan 2023 10:18am
steam_simon

I’m interested in the standard ATPC, not the more sophisticated TR2 (at this stage).
Post #977973 14th Jan 2023 10:39am
Tim in Scotland

Looking at the configurator the only way you will get ATPC is if you spec the Advanced Off-road pack or the Row Pack……… or go to an after market company that will do software upgrades. I’ve searched through all the other options and there’s no mention of it as a stand alone option - it needs the TR2 auto function to work as far as I am aware.

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #977996 14th Jan 2023 2:19pm
martinf

United Kingdom 
If you have it, it is activated by pressing the Hill Descent Control button twice
Post #978031 14th Jan 2023 5:30pm
Retroanaconda

Scotland 
LE Retrofits are among the companies that can do this for you.
Post #978053 14th Jan 2023 6:19pm
steam_simon

Thanks all. I discovered LE Retrofits a few days ago. Has anyone used them? Are they any good? The website is professional looking but there are no contact details other than a form you complete.
Post #978151 15th Jan 2023 10:36am
Tim in Scotland

Before you go looking for companies to do a software change try this from the online owners manual

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #978165 15th Jan 2023 11:49am
Hairy Dan

United Kingdom 1998 Defender 90 V8 Petrol 50th Auto Chawton White
steam_simon wrote:
Thanks all. I discovered LE Retrofits a few days ago. Has anyone used them? Are they any good? The website is professional looking but there are no contact details other than a form you complete.

Mo at LR Retrofits is very helpful, even though I didn't actually go with him he did help me with some things and I'm sure there are a few people on the forum that are happy with his service Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
22MY Defender 110 D200 SE, Fuji White.
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #978192 15th Jan 2023 3:18pm
cl65amg

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 90 2.5 TD HT Auto Shire Blue
This post has been edited by the site administration team: commercial spam
Post #978757 18th Jan 2023 10:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1