↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > Any software later than 3.1
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
DAP2022

United Kingdom 
Any software later than 3.1
Hi any news of new software yet - hoped might get walk away locking passed down from the new 130
Post #960474 3rd Aug 2022 10:21pm
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
Isn't it 3.2.1 now

The disco is higher 3.3 or something Mike
Post #960578 4th Aug 2022 6:37pm
Tim in Scotland

Re: Any software later than 3.1
DAP2022 wrote:
Hi any news of new software yet - hoped might get walk away locking passed down from the new 130

I’ve just read a post on one of the New Defender FB groups with a video showing that walk away locking can be enabled in Pivi pro but the I read the posts following……… seems it’s clickbate from Vulkan Automotive………. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #960580 4th Aug 2022 7:14pm
whiterdesign

United Kingdom 
Are you sure Tim, the new RR has it. So it could be in the software 110 XS 250 MY 23 Gondwana Stone, Cold climate pack and towbar
Post #960598 4th Aug 2022 9:53pm
Hairy Dan

United Kingdom 1998 Defender 90 V8 Petrol 50th Auto Chawton White
I don't know why you think it's "clickbait" when they actually offer this service Rolling Eyes Cheers Ian
--------------------
22MY Defender 110 D200 SE, Fuji White.
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #960600 4th Aug 2022 11:17pm
brucehun

South Africa 2003 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Java Black
My dealer told me this will be available shortly in new software update
Post #960776 6th Aug 2022 7:03am
Ritson

France 
OS 3.3.0 has just dropped and is currently installing on my 22PHEV. No mention of automatic walk-away locking in release notes.......

Name: OS 3.3.0

Estimated installation time: 0 h 45 m

Included in this release are performance enhancements to the

Pivi infotainment system along with stability improvements to Amazon AlexaTM, Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM and connectivity improvements.

This release also includes a number of new and improved features.

What's new:

- Additional options for assigning to the steering wheel favourite button (diamond icon) Available options vary by vehicle specification and model year.

- New control added to the navigation home tile to allow easier back and forth switching between Pivi Pro navigation and Apple CarPlay / Android Auto navigation apps.

- Revised start-up/shut-down experience: Welcome screen shown earlier and touchscreen remains on for longer after vehicle shutdown to allow settings to be changed at end of journey.

Additional controls available via the Pivi speech recognition system:

- Heated and cooled seat control e.g. "Hey <wake> set passenger seat heating to 2'

- Place of interest support improvements e.g. "Hey <wake> I'm hungry" or "Hey <wake> find a coffee shop near me"

- Turn navigation voice guidance on/ off e.g. "Hey <wake> voice guidance on/off"

Navigation improvements:

- Improved Pivi Pro navigation experience for commutes.

- View traffic on your commute in the homescreen navigation panel.

- ETA (estimated time of arrival) information added to the homescreen and Interactive Driver Display when in a commute.

- General commutes performance improvement including 'auto start commutes'

- Personalised Routes - With the system having learnt your regular routes (Learn My Routes enabled in navigation settings), Personalised Routes (enabled in navigation settings) will aim to incorporate the roads you know best into your journeys towards regular destinations.

- Enhanced Smart Voice Guidance experience (enabled in navigation settings along with Personalised Routes): Provides voice guidance only on the sections of your route you are less familiar with e.g when traveling towards home on roads you're familiar with voice guidance will automatically mute. If diverted on to unfamiliar roads, voice guidance automatically unmutes.

- Waypoint information is now also shown in the home tile.

- 11.4 and 13.1" screens only: More effective use of the available screen area used by the navigation support panels.

General Improvements:

- Improved calibration for wireless charging when used with Apple MagSafe devices.

- Multiple UI/UX improvements.

- Multiple usability enhancements to the USB media interface.

EV vehicle only improvements:

- Select the preferred minimum charge level (charge comfort level) the navigation system uses in planning charging stops.

- Improvement to the accuracy of the predicted range when a destination is set.

- The recommended charge level when arriving at a charge stop is shown for longer.

- Significant performance improvement to the range map (shown only when no destination is set).

- Charge Station Brand Filters. From saved destinations, you can now access the list of 'Providers Preferences' and select your preference for each brand from preferred to avoid. Searches for charge stations will then be ordered accordingly. Current: MY22 P400e SE
Prior: Discovery Sport HSE, Jaguar F-Type S, Discovery 3, RR Vogue
Post #962399 21st Aug 2022 1:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1