↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > MY22 to MY23 changers - Can anybody share experience?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
XplusYplusZ

MY22 to MY23 changers - Can anybody share experience?
My MY23 order is likely to fall foul of the change to MY23.5. The X-Dynamic S is no more, so not sure if they'll still honour it or if they'll try to push me to pay more for options I don't want.

Does anyone who experienced the MY22-MY23 price increase, have any tips? Particularly UK based folk.

I'm looking at consumer and contract law at the moment. There must be some protection from businesses taking large deposits, holding them for 6 months, then putting up prices of the product dramatically..?
Post #954293 1st Jun 2022 12:03pm
Phil2014

Hi, We ordered a D250 SE 110 on 15th September 2021, end of October we got a call to say we were changing to a 23my but Land Rover were honouring the price we had agreed on. We changed it to an HSE in May this year, dealer said that Land Rover would still honour the price so the finance figures are more or less the same. We have a build date of 10th June, still on track this morning.
Phil.
Post #954295 1st Jun 2022 12:11pm
pjm-84

United Kingdom 
Snap but LR work backwards through lists. So we ordered April 13th 2021 and was advised of the need to change to 23MY on December 15th. Price was protected

No build date but advised its being built June / delivery July. However one of the first to order a P400XS 110 which is now no longer. It may be the reason that LR have finally decided to fulfill the order after 16months rather then constantly citing delays due to semi conductor issues.

I have asked the dealer today for dates but he is away until the 6th June.
Post #954319 1st Jun 2022 2:20pm
Nick Evans

United Kingdom 
Ordered mine August 21, took delivery on last bank holiday Monday, price stayed the same but a few of my options missing / no longer available(so essentially slightly more expensive). 23MY Carpathian P400e 110
Post #954346 1st Jun 2022 8:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1