↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > How to cancel warnings on the app?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

How to cancel warnings on the app?
Last August I had a puncture. The next day the damaged tyre was replaced by a new one and returned to the car. The warnings on the dash disappeared no problem but nearly 6 months later the app is still showing that I have a tyre with low pressure but the tyres are all up to the correct pressures on the dash display. I’ve tried in app and on line in the In Control website but don’t find any way to reset the warning. Any suggestions?

BTW before anyone asks - yes it’s the old version of the app, i cannot get logged into the V2 app, it refuses to accept my user name and password despite many days spent with JLR IT teams trying to get it set up. We gave up in the end and I was advised to keep using the account set up for my 2015 RRS updated for the L663 Defender.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #939684 27th Jan 2022 10:04am
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
Use the new app? Mike
Post #939690 27th Jan 2022 11:08am
LandRoverAnorak

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Orkney Grey
Tim has already said that neither he nor JLR can get the new app to work for him Confused Darren

110 USW BUILD THREAD - EXPEDITION TRAILER - 200tdi 90 BUILD THREAD - SANKEY TRAILER - IG@landroveranorak

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!" - Princess Leia
Post #939691 27th Jan 2022 11:26am
Tim in Scotland

Also deleting either app (I still have the V2 app on my phone and regularly delete it and re-install it to attempt a log in) doesn’t delete/ reset the warning! Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #939692 27th Jan 2022 11:39am
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
Thats odd

Have you logged into the web incontrol? Mike
Post #939693 27th Jan 2022 12:20pm
Ritson

France 
Tim

Are you using a gmail address for the new app? I tried to set up my user account for the new app but it was impossible to receive the activation email. I switched to another non gmail address and voila, worked first time. Just a thought Current: MY22 P400e SE
Prior: Discovery Sport HSE, Jaguar F-Type S, Discovery 3, RR Vogue
Post #939706 27th Jan 2022 1:52pm
Tim in Scotland

Mike - yes but I don’t see anything in the way of warnings there

Ritson - I don’t have a gmail account I have Hotmail and Me.com accounts Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #939726 27th Jan 2022 4:19pm
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
SSM 74940 - WiFi, Incontrol App, Telematics Not Found - whilst not set up to address your particular issue, i wonder if this might clear down the "hung" fault and so get you back on an even keel?

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #939838 28th Jan 2022 12:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1