↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Orders 2022MY (L663) > Online Order Tracking with My.Landrover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
graemesmith1960

Scotland 
Online Order Tracking with My.Landrover
A few weeks ago I got an email from Landrover about the new My.Landrover.co.uk site where all your car details are held in one place (service history etc). When I first looked at it I could enter the VIN and add my current Disco 5 but it also had the option to add a JLR order number so you could track a build.

Typically the number the dealer had given me for my Defender order was an internal one and not a JLR one. It took a week to get the correct code and I got really excited and went straight onto my.landrover.co.uk to 'Add my order'. Guess what? The option had disappeared. The FAQ's still mention the facility but it's not there any more. I got onto the webchat and the rep at the other end said it was so popular it broke!

No timescale for a fix. As well as the WebChat I emailed Customer Services but they haven't bothered replying.

Did any one else actually get to use the facility when it was active?
Post #919802 3rd Sep 2021 2:59pm
J77

Scotland 
No, I’m signed up to MY Land Rover but didn’t realise it had that functionality. Just as well really as I’d have been on it every hour Laughing 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #919812 3rd Sep 2021 3:41pm
Botanics

United Kingdom 
Like you I tried to use the facility but the order number I entered wasn't recognised, by the time I tried again the facility had vanished. Typical Land Rover !

Let's hope they reinstate it, it would be a really useful feature... MY22 110 D250 SE > MY23 110 D250 XS Edition > MY24 110 D300 HSE X-Dynamic
Post #919982 4th Sep 2021 6:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1