↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > 12v socket fuses
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

12v socket fuses
Does anybody know where and which fuses cover the 12v cigarette lighter style sockets are - needed to plug in my 12v powered tyre compressor the other day and find 3 sockets appear to be dead - the one in the gap below the centre cubby by the driver’s left knee, the left hand one at the back of the centre cubby fridge and the one in the boot. The right hand one in the rear of the fridge/ centre cubby is still “alive”. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #918958 28th Aug 2021 8:53am
Defendit..

Netherlands 
Hello Tim,
I just hardwired the cigarette socket in the back direct from accu positive with an 30amp. fuse between.
So this point can be used for some heavy users. And charging when the car is shutoff.

Click image to enlarge
 No Mud flaps for my 90.!
-----------------------------------------
P300 S on air, adv.+ offroad pack, DRL+fog, Dinamica Suedecloth + Ebony headliner/Cross Beam- Many Mods..
Post #918970 28th Aug 2021 9:48am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1