↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] [For Sale] [For Sale] Defender 110 XS 2.2 TDCi St
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Mwd

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] [For Sale] [For Sale] Defender 110 XS 2.2 TDCi St

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I'm selling my much-loved and unmolested 7-seat Defender 110 XS 2.2 TDCi Station Wagon in Orkney Grey metallic complete with new iKamper Skycamp 2.0 rooftent and other camping equipment.

Full Service History
86,000 miles
first registered 29/09/2012
2 owners
Just serviced, MOT until May 2022

Part-leather upholstery with heated front seats, leather steering wheel, electric front windows, central locking, air-conditioning, Radio/CD-player with aux input, tinted glass, and heated windscreen.

Fitted with a number of Land Rover factory options from new including full carpets, fitted rubber floor mats, a manual tilting glass sunroof, checkerplate to the sills and front bumper steps, side steps, hinged rear step, tow bar with 13-pin electrics.

I've made a few fairly minor upgrades and I've kept the original parts so that the vehicle could easily be returned to factory-specification if desired. These upgrades include a stainless steel lower front grille (Nakatanenga), Wipac Crystal halogen headlights with upgraded cabling (Boomslang loom), anodised aluminium catches for the sliding rear windows, and a gas strut on the rear door.

The vehicle is fitted with a (removable) genuine Land Rover dog luggage guard and a custom fabric boot liner (Rhino).

New battery fitted in 2021 and the vehicle comes with both sets of keys/fobs. It is fitted with a Tracker.

The Skycamp 2.0 hardshell rooftent is mounted on FlatDog roof bars and can sleep up to four on very comfortable memory foam mattresses. It is ready for use in a couple of minutes and folds down just as quickly after use. An additional iKamper awning is included, along with an iKamper shoe rack. The AIOKS cooking system is a portable cooker/folding table with two gas burners and storage for crockery and utensils. The roof tent and cooking system are in as-new condition having only been used a couple of times. Never hired out - the car is stickered to advertise our holiday-let business in the Cairngorms. Used by our family for camping adventures in the Highlands. Please note that the rear sliding windows are currently blacked out with professionally-applied adhesive vinyl and graphics which will be removed before the vehicle is sold.

I'm asking £33,500

Please ask if you have any questions.
Post #914185 26th Jul 2021 11:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1