↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My Defender > 2002 110 DCPU Rebuild Project
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
rallysteve

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Keswick Green
Not too much to see after this weekend but the new rear discs arrived and fortunately this time they were the right ones and sit nice and central within the calipers:

Click image to enlarge

No photo but both rear calipers refitted with new Delphi pads and fitting kit. Think i will get hold of one of the Fiat/Lada anti rattle kits.

Managed to get both of the rear spacers fitted and the rear wheels back on which means I have finally reached the target of getting it rolling again. If only it wasnt on a slope so i could push it myself Rolling with laughter

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Mocked up all of my breathers and braided brake lines and did a few other little jobs. Only other noteworthy things were a bit more on the rear tub. Got the RHS rearquarter/mudflap repair piece bonded on. Also got the rear tub/rear footwell upstand, angled parts in front of the rear wheels and outer floor panels fitted. Very grateful for the pneumatic riveter!

Click image to enlarge

I also removed some of the temporary fasteners i had put in the tub floor and replaced with the countersunk rivets which had to use the hand riveter for as they were too close to the edges to get the air one in.

Cheers,
Steve 02' 110 TD5 Double Cab Rebuild Thread
84' 90 3.9 V8 Caged Pickup Build Thread

Mobile Diesel Heater Build Thread
Post #966445 2nd Oct 2022 6:17pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234