↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Faults & Fixes (L663) > Cannot find the airbag inhibitor?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Cannot find the airbag inhibitor?
If you want to inhibit the passenger airbag the iGuide is no help - the option is hidden in the dash info screen system

Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #867330 14th Nov 2020 4:49pm
defender_enthusiast

United Kingdom 
Thanks for sharing Tim!

Do you happen to remember if the dash info screen shows next service info?

For some reason - mine in the pivi pro main screen shows N/A across the board and I seem to remember seeing it in the dash info screen? Defender D240 First Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Wrapped roof in Gloss white. Few other dealer fitted extras.
Post #867394 14th Nov 2020 7:32pm
Tim in Scotland

The info in PiviPro will update if you drive the car a short distance because that’s how I read my DEF tank level and if the car has sat all those value read N/A until you’ve driven it. The remote reading oil level meter in my last RRS was the same and also TPMS needs the car to be driven a sort distance to show tyre pressures.
I don’t recall seeing a distance to next service in the driver info screen on the main dash but if it is like my last RRS at 1 month to go it will show a spanned icon and a daily countdown each time you start up. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #867405 14th Nov 2020 8:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1