Home > Puma (Tdci) > 10AS Alarm Module
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
trailbear

United Kingdom 
10AS Alarm Module
Gents / ladies

Has anyone had experience of reprogramming the 10AS Alarm Module to the ECU on their vehicle using a Nanocom Diagnostic unit, perhaps if they have had to replace with either a new or second hand unit.

I believe that the Nanocom Unit can do this to vehicles fitted with the above module.

I have it on good authority from Colin at BBS, makers of the Nanocom that the latest version of the unit can reprogram the later Alarm Module which was fitted to replace the 10AS unit when it was no longer available.

I am again led to believe that the reprogramming ( learning ) of the later module is similar to the earlier 10AS module and if someone has carried this out on their own vehicle perhaps they can give me an idea how to do it.

I am waiting to purchase a Nanocom through the latest group buy and if I can manage to programme the unit to the ECU thereby allowing the vehicle to start and then I can learn the fobs ( later type with silver stripe ) to the Alarm Module allowing the central locking to operate.

This would save me a lot of money and time if I could do this with the Nanocom rather than having to send the vehicle elsewhere for this to be done.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Post #859076 1st Oct 2020 9:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1