↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Best Joke in the World....Ever!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
Print this entire topic · 
Laurie

England 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Bonatti Grey
pom wrote:
In an attempt to end the riots, metropolitan police officers have been issued with new uniform and equipment.

A white sheet, a flaming torch and a noose.

You're not old enough.
It was a flaming cross. Rolling Eyes
Post #83669 10th Aug 2011 1:08am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
pom

Laurie wrote:
pom wrote:
In an attempt to end the riots, metropolitan police officers have been issued with new uniform and equipment.

A white sheet, a flaming torch and a noose.

You're not old enough.
It was a flaming cross. Rolling Eyes

au contraire the cross were planted in front lawns the torches were carried! I know my redneck films!!

Pom
Post #83673 10th Aug 2011 6:31am
pom

Just heard Man utd fans are trying to protect old Trafford, unfortunately they're all stuck in the roadworks on the m25.
Post #83676 10th Aug 2011 7:33am
goug3

United Kingdom 
pom wrote:
Just heard Man utd fans are trying to protect old Trafford, unfortunately they're all stuck in the roadworks on the m25.

LOL Laughing
Post #84436 15th Aug 2011 8:33am
rossy

Ireland 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 CSW Stornoway Grey
thats the first mention of football I've seen on this forum !

I used to be a fan (villa) but got tired of paying good money to see a bunch of brain dead millionaire alleged rapists running around a square of grass Mad
Post #84565 15th Aug 2011 8:01pm
cobs

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Cairns Blue
Does anyone know any jokes about twins? - someone I know is due to give a speech at his sister's birthday bash - preferably clean as he's a judge!
Post #84568 15th Aug 2011 8:11pm
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
cracker ...
Gizzard, Liver and Innards

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out!

Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.

She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.

He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you."

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in".
Post #84630 16th Aug 2011 7:46am
szracer

England 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
One day in Valhalla, Thor, God of Fire, being bored with heavenly existence, decides that a quick trip to earth for a it of 'rumpy-pumpy' with a mortal, would help alleviate some of his boredom.

Traveling incognito, except for his trusty hammer, Thor visits a bar, where he spies a suitable buxom blonde. Being a good looking norse god, and with a gift for patter, he has no problems in persuading the girl that some mutual cohabitation of a degenerate kind would be helpful to both parties concerned.

The girl, not saying anything (and impressed with the size of Thor's hammer) nods her agreement. They return to her flat. Seeing as Thor hasn't been down to Earth for 1000 years, and has a lot of catching up to do, they get to it! After sh*gging non-stop for 72 hours, Thor throws back the covers, jumps out of bed, and standing proudly, bellows:

"I am Thor, god of Fire!"

Semi-conscious with tiredness, the girl wearily replies: "YOU'RE thore? I'm tho thore I can hardwy thit down!" 
2010 110 XS USW (the slow one)
1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta SZ (the fast one)
2005 Ducati ST3
1954 Sunbeam S8
Post #84691 16th Aug 2011 3:20pm
Merlin

United Kingdom 
Two twin sisters enter the gates of heaven and start to chat. They ask each other how they died. The first one says I froze to death, how did it feel said the other twin? Well you just get cold and go to sleep. What about you, the other says? Well, she says, I suspected my husband of cheating and so I came home from work early, only to catch him sitting in the nude watching TV. Why are you naked I said, I’m hot he said. But it’s the middle of the winter I replied. You’ve got my sister here haven’t you, I said. No he replied sheepishly. I was so convinced that you were here somewhere I searched the house, bedroom and cupboards, bathroom, kitchen and even in the loft. As I couldn’t find you I started shouting at him, and it was then that I had a heart attack and died.

The first twin says “shame you didn’t look in the freezer, then we would both still be alive”.

Merlin
Post #84695 16th Aug 2011 4:21pm
pom

cobs wrote:
Does anyone know any jokes about twins? - someone I know is due to give a speech at his sister's birthday bash - preferably clean as he's a judge!

A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Tesco with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Tesco. Nice children you've got there. Are they twins?"
The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl, "Of course they bloody aren't, you Censored idiot! The oldest, he's nine and the younger one, she's seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins...? Do you really think they look alike, you Censored dickhead?"
"Absolutely not," replies the greeter. "I just can't believe anyone would shag you twice!"

I've just started going out with some anorexic twins, two birds one stone

I read in the papers today that the McCann's are taking the twins to Portugal.
Why can't they just have them adopted if they don't want them.

In what must be a Paralympic first, China has entered conjoined twins in the 200 meters race.
They are expected to finish neck and neck.
Post #84708 16th Aug 2011 5:22pm
pom

"I have a dream that one day black people will all own plasma tv's, smartphones and dress in the latest trainers."
Martin Looter King !

Ngongo Mwambi has to travel 5 miles every day for fresh water and 7 miles for food...........This is because the thick black c**t torched Peckham Spar and Tottenham KFC and now has to walk to Croydon for breakfast.
Post #85259 19th Aug 2011 7:09pm
jerseyman

szracer wrote:

"I am Thor, god of Fire!"

Semi-conscious with tiredness, the girl wearily replies: "YOU'RE thore? I'm tho thore I can hardwy thit down!"

The God of war rode out one day Upon his handsome Filly
"I'm Thor" he cried
The horse replied
"You forgot your thaddle thiily"
Post #85262 19th Aug 2011 7:18pm
Froogle-Yorkshireman

2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
Apparently Steve Davis is to make a snooker come back... He has had surgery to lengthen his arms by 5ft and the rest is history...... Proud owner 110 Utility XS
Ex RR Sport HST V8
Ex Td5 90
Post #85812 23rd Aug 2011 10:46pm
aaronmorris

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 90 Td5 HT Caledonian Blue
OMG !!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi!, how are you?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions"
Post #86188 26th Aug 2011 12:07pm
Froogle-Yorkshireman

2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
aaronmorris wrote:
OMG !!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi!, how are you?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions"

Sorry Aaron, I wouldn't have called you an idiot if I had realised you were a fellow Defender owner Embarassed Proud owner 110 Utility XS
Ex RR Sport HST V8
Ex Td5 90
Post #86199 26th Aug 2011 1:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>