↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Lots of new and used Puma parts / accessories for
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Print this entire topic · 
Gasket

[For Sale] Lots of new and used Puma parts / accessories for
Hi folks. After selling my Defender I thought I'd be left with a spare part or two, but hadn't appreciated just how many unfitted bits I had in bags, so time to get them shifted. Descriptions and photos are below.

There's a table below that I'll keep up to date in this first post showing all the prices of the parts and which parts are sold and to who - obviously first dibs rules apply. If I get time I'll also copy each price into the text of each listing for ease of reading as I appreciate it'll be a faff to keep scanning back, but after typing this lot in code I'm already going cross eyed Laughing

Click image to enlarge

I'll send everything by Evri (formerly myHermes) at cost unless stated (oversized items). Basic postage is 2-4 days but happy to upgrade to 1-working day delivery at cost if you need me to. You can see the prices here: https://www.evri.com/our-services/our-prices.

If you prefer you can collect from Manchester. I'm broadly near the Trafford Centre and less than a mile from the junctions of the M62, M61 and M60, so a pretty easy place to get to.

As it’s quite a long list of parts, I'll take requests through the week and will log who has dibs, will wrap them on Saturday the 10th and will post on Sunday the 11th. If you're in a rush for anything, let me know and I'll try to get them sent quicker.

Payment by Paypal in line with forum rules.

I think the prices are about right, but if we get to Sunday and they haven’t sold then I’ll either reduce the prices here or will put any stragglers on eBay.

A few items needed a bit of background, so I’ve added details where appropriate (its a long post - apologies) – the rest are more simple.

NB: where marked as ‘brand new’ it means the parts have not been fitted. Some of these may have been removed from the packet to have a look, so may have a mark on them or an oily fingerprint.

*Just a note – you’ll see that I have three of Martin/Futuranet’s excellent looms for sale at a reduced price. Obviously good manners meant that I asked Martin if he was OK with me selling these here and we have the green-light*

1. Genuine Land Rover “Premium Audio upgrade kit”. If you already have a factory-fitted Alpine Bluetooth stereo with 6x speakers, this is pack you would need to upgrade to Premium Audio spec. Land Rover offered the Premium Audio option late in Defender production. Basic Pumas came with radio preparation (wires present but no speakers/head unit), better ones came with 4x speakers, 2x tweeters in the dash and a single slot head unit, then the top spec normally added an Alpine CDE-133BT Bluetooth head unit with a microphone. The Premium audio kit built on this by swapping out the 4x speakers for slightly better ones and adding a proprietary Alpine subwoofer. My vehicle only ever came with radio preparation and I’d intended to take it straight up to “Premium spec”. Of course you can buy aftermarket speakers/head units/subs that are cheaper and probably better than the Premium kit, but I have a bit of an obsession with originality and factory parts, so I spent a while tracking these down. Included in this sale are:
a. 4x Genuine Land Rover ‘Premium’ speakers (these look very similar to the standard speakers except are slightly deeper and have a dimple in the grille). These are in used condition.
b. A Genuine Land Rover subwoofer, this is the correct Land Rover version of the Alpine SWE-1200 sub, but differs in that there is no separate remote control/amp and the Alpine logo is inverted so that when fastened to the back of the cubby box, the ‘Alpine’ logo is the right way up. This is in used condition.
c. Genuine Land Rover part number LR040867 – this is the mounting plate that fits inside the cubby box to receive the 4x mounting studs of the sub. This is brand new.
I'm bouned to get questions about selling the sub separately - for now I'd like to try and sell it as a complete lot as its a nice set to keep together.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

2. One of Martin (Futuranet)’s excellent subwoofer looms. This connects the Land Rover version of the Alpine sub to both power and back to the head unit. Needed if you don’t already have a subwoofer wiring plug under your cubby box (some do). This is brand new.

Click image to enlarge

3. Full Alpine CDE-133BT head unit kit, removed from a late Defender with the correct Land Rover version of the microphone (different clips and wrapping when compared to the generic microphone). This comes with the surround, mounting cage, loom and face-plate case. This is in good, used condition – I had bought two of these, I fitted one to my Defender and heard some interference at loud volume. Bought a second and it did exactly the same (then realised it was a tracker cable) so ended up with two. It also comes with a Genuine Land Rover part number LR040869 – the little Land Rover-specific mounting boss that connects the microphone to the top of the steering cowl (fitting and a drilling template are available in the official LR installation publication here: https://www.defender2.net/gallery/albums/u...0060.pdf). LR040869 is brand new in a packet. NB: I do have a second Alpine connection loom which has a slightly different output to the grey one below (two separate black plugs instead of one large grey one) which may be handy depending on the year of your Defender. If you’d like me to include this at no charge, just let me know. It was left over from a recent Alpine install in another car.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

4. A pair of Genuine Land Rover rear speaker panels – these are for a station wagon, part numbers ERQ500120PMA and ERQ500130PMA both are brand new in boxes.

Click image to enlarge

5. A non-Land Rover/Generic Alpine UTE-72BT Bluetooth head unit. This comes with an installation loom (though there are a couple of bullet connectors on there that I suspect have been fitted by a previous owner), the original microphone (same design as the LR item), the mounting cage, fascia surround and instruction manual. Before I bought the other Alpine units, I thought this would a nice alternative to the factory Alpine unit as it came without an unnecessary CD slot, but never got round to fitting it. This is in used condition.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

6. A non-Land Rover Pioneer simple head unit, model number DEH-1800UB. This is non-Bluetooth. This comes with the fitting cage, mounting cage and a fascia case. This is in used condition.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

7. Kit to retrofit Genuine Land Rover central locking. This is a niche one that might appeal to others or may not, so might have this listed for a while. My Puma Defender didn’t have CL or EW. I’m fine without EW, but having to blip the remote to deactivate the alarm and then open the doors with a key was an irritation. While there are lots of aftermarket CL kits around, I wanted a factory fit – but unlike some, I didn’t have the wiring in the door pillars to connect to the doors and I didn’t fancy an aftermarket kit as I prefer Genuine Parts and I wanted it to work seamlessly with the factory remote control. I also didn’t want the hassle of fitting electric windows or changing door cards – so I came up with the following, all of which is included.
a. Pace Automotive made me a Central Locking overlay loom. This connects to the factory 10AS (green) ECU. This is brand new and unfitted and comes with fitting instructions.
b. As the factory door looms are both expensive (limited current stock) and have unnecessary electric window connections, Pace made me a pair of front door looks that only control central locking – these are brand new and come with the corrugated sleeves ready-fitted as well as the fir-tree cable clips that fit into factory holes to clip the wires. These connect to the factory actuators at one end and to the Pace overlay loom at the other. These are new.
c. I bought three Genuine, but used condition, actuators – correct for the front and tailgate doors of a Puma defender.
d. Plus I bought the rear door lock with rods, pivots and mounting plate in used condition.
e. If this appeals and if your Defender, like mine, didn’t come with the CL wiring in the door pillars then you’ll need the above plus a few screws and rods and the commonly available factor rear door loom (these are much more sensibly priced than the front door looms) – but these are available quite cheaply from Land Rover (see here for the parts diagram: https://www.lrworkshop.com/diagrams/land-r...ism_44826) as the expensive bits have already been included above. It should then be a plug-and-play installation. The only thing to bear in mind is that if your 10AS doesn’t have the provision for CL control, you’ll need to unplug it (accessed from behind the drivers lower speaker hole) and send it off to someone like Paul at Technozen who can add the functionality for around £45 (see here and scan down to “10AS Central Locking Upgrade only”: https://www.technozen-electronics.co.uk/la...services/.

Click image to enlarge

8. Land Reiziger Ceramic (like Boomslang) headlamp upgrade loom and Wipac Crystal headlamps. The forum advice on how to upgrade headlamps typically takes two forms i) Buying a set of LED Headlamps or ii) Advice that a good quality, cost effective alternative is to couple Wipac Crystal Headlamps with high-performance bulbs along with a Land Reiziger headlamp upgrade loom. The latter is the option I chose as it gives a very good bang-for-buck upgrade and also protects the headlamp switch. The advice is usually to couple this with new stainless-steel headlamp rings. I will package this lot together as one lot. Please note: I will only be charging the buyer for the loom and the headlamp rings – the headlamps and their bulbs were gifted to me by another forum member and I would like to gift these on to someone else. Included are:
a. A pair of correct Wipac Crystal headlamps. These do not have the unnecessary sidelamp hole and are sold in used condition. There is a small amount of discoloration on the mounting rim where the original rings would have been rusty – this will likely clean off but even if it doesn’t it will be completely hidden under the mounting rings. These are £free to the buyer of the loom/rings.
b. A pair of Philips H4 12342 X-treme Vision bulbs. These are in used condition but worked perfectly when I plugged them in to test upon receipt. These are £free to the buyer of the loom/rings.
c. A Land Reiziger Ceramic headlamp upgrade loom. Land Rover specific. This is brand new.
d. A pair of Wipac Stainless Steel headlamp mounting rings with fasteners. These are brand new.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

9. Martin/Futuranet Disco II Hazard switch convertor kit. This allows you to replace the large Puma Defender hazard warning switch on the dash with the colour-matched smaller one from a Discovery II. This comes into its own when fitting a double DIN fascia as the replacement Disco II switch is identical to the other sized switches on a Puma dashboard so you don’t have to cut your dashboard to fit the auxiliary switch panel that comes with double DIN kits. Includes:
a. The adaptor loom with control box (brand new)
b. A good, used Disco II hazard switch supplied from Futuranet (used)

Click image to enlarge

10. Martin/Futuranet additional 12v socket loom. This lets you fit a secondary 12v socket in/on the cubby box and connects back to the factory 12v socket on the dash. Included are:
a. The loom (brand new)
b. A Durite surface-mount for a 12v socket so that the socket of your choice can be fitted inside/outside the centre cubby (also brand new).

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

11. Plug-and-play 12v loom for back of a Defender. Some time ago, some clever folks on the forum realised that there was spare wiring around the rear, RH speaker housing that allows you to connect a 12V accessory socket safely into the load bay of your Defender. Some even clever people realised that with an appropriate relay and picking up on some other terminals, this new 12v socket could also be ignition controlled – so no risk of draining your battery. I am not a clever person and I know nothing about electrics, so Paul (LR_Connectors) made me an idiot-proof loom which just plugs in – he even labelled all the wires and wrote me some full colour instructions. The post where this mod was discovered is found here: https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic20319...t+speaker. If you scroll down to shropshiredefender’s post on page 9 you can see where they fitted a relay to make the new socket ignition-live. I spoke to Paul and he made me this lovely plug-in loom that works in the same way. This is brand new.

Click image to enlarge

12. A pathetically small, part-used bottle of Solution Finish. This is really good stuff that re-dyes your faded plastics black. It’s ridiculously expensive for what it is, but it does go very far. I did all the plastics on my Defender twice and have still only used a third of a bottle. Have also included the microfiber pad I used: looks horrible, but saves you buying one. NB: the bottle is tiny, like a shot glass and normally costs about £14 for such a tiny amount. Thought someone might want a bit to try before committing to buying one of the big bottles. Used/only part-full bottle.

Click image to enlarge

13. Nuggetstuff Heavy Duty rear recovery point for Puma/TD5 https://www.4x4overlander.com/product/nugg...ry-hitch/. Ideal for those who want to be able to have a rear recovery hitch but do not want to have to have a towbar. Fixes to 7 original fitting points on the rear cross member. Putting a recovery point on a TD5/Puma is tricky due to the captive nuts and thin material of the rear crossmember. So the advice is to fit a braced towbar, NAS step or receiver hitch. I don’t (deliberately) go off road and didn’t want a big hitch hanging down - but I also took advice from people saying that the standard 4-bolt generic recovery points are not suitable for Puma/TD5 crossmembers – so I found this and thought it was an ideal compromise – if fastens in 7-places and spreads the load well in two planes. It’s a very heavy, well-made Australian bit of kit. Obviously, not one for snatch recoveries but ideal for general towing/light off road use. This one was fitted to my Defender for a few weeks, but was never used in anger. The powdercoat seems perfect – maybe some light marking around the boltholes – the yellow is just excess Duralac that will clean off. It is a bit mucky as I sprayed the back with Dinitrol before fitting. Recovery points obviously need to be fitted with grade 8.8 fasteners or better and never A2 stainless. However, given the light use I had in mind for this I (personally) felt comfortable in fitting it with specially ordered A4-80 stainless fasteners which are a bit stronger than A2. These were actually quite expensive to buy but I will include them with the hitch, though using these over the brand new 8.8 fasteners also included is entirely up to you. The stainless fasteners are a bit grubby with Dinitrol and Duralac, but will clean up shiny. So included are:
a. Nuggetstuff Hitch (used condition)
b. The original Nuggetstuff 8.8 fastener kit (brand new)
c. The A4-80 fastener kit I bought (used condition)

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

14. A printed copy of the 2007-2011 Defender factory workshop manual and printed copy of the 2007-Microcat Electronic Parts Catalogue as shared by another forum member. I’m rubbish with computers and prefer a bound copy of my manuals to use in the garage. Given how many pages this is (about 1000) it was too much for the home inkjet printer, soI had it done at a printers which was very expensive. I also bought two binders to put them in. But never got around to punching the holes. For obvious reasons, this can’t be sold and it would be massively wasteful to just recycle it – so happy to give it away to another forum member at no charge if they cover the extra postage as long as they’re buying something else. It’s really heavy though (about 6.5kg). If you want the binders too (they’re a funny size) then you’re welcome to these for an additional £5.

Click image to enlarge

15. A Haynes manual. Brand new in wrapper.

Click image to enlarge

16. LRD Security (now 4wdrive.co.uk) rear quarter window guards – non-grille option. These are the same as those shown here https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/rear-quarter-window-guard/ for a normal RRP of £169.99. These are brand new and unfitted they do come with the fasteners too. After seeing the scary MobileCentre YouTube video of how they remove rear quarter windows without smashing glass or damaging bodywork, I quickly realised that an alternative to rubber-mounting the glass should be high on the priority list!

Click image to enlarge

17. LRD BBUS relocation loom https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/defender-alarm-...ion-loom/. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

18. LRD Starter inhibit loom https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/starter-inhibit-loom/. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

19. LRD Fuse box to Battery live cable relocation loom https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/fuse-box-to-bat...ion-loom/. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

20. Two LRD Security bolt kits:
a. LRD Full body security bolt kit https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/defender-full-body-bolt-kit/. NB while the bulk of the kit is included, I did use (and so are not included) the self-tappers for the lamp lenses, the front light surrounds, the non-aircon grille fasteners (aircon version is included) and the wing-top vent screws, but these were just minor fasteners in the kit. The rest are still there a photographed. Brand new, but missing a couple of packets of the minor screws. The rest is all there and labelled-up with drivers.
b. LRD Security Door bolt kit https://4wdrive.co.uk/shop/security-door-bolt-set/. This is the kit for a 3-door Defender 90 or 110. Complete and brand new.

Click image to enlarge

21. MUD Seat raiser rails https://www.mudstuff.co.uk/products/mud-seat-rails. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

22. MUD RAM ball Defender dashboard mount https://www.mudstuff.co.uk/collections/ram...ard-mount. Brand new – but has been removed from packet and I have clicked a RAM mount onto it to see what it was like, so may have light marks.

Click image to enlarge

23. RAM X-Grip universal holder with 1” ball https://www.mudstuff.co.uk/collections/ram...ne-holder. Brand new - but has been removed from packet and I have clicked a RAM mount onto it to see what it was like, so may have light marks.

Click image to enlarge

24. LOF Powerspring https://lofclutches.com/shop/clutches/defe...ster-kit/. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

25. Stainless steel, black powdercoated front mudflap brackets https://bisonautodesign.co.uk/products/sta...0-110-130. These were the closest I could find to looking factory and I separately bought the stainless steel fasteners from a local fastener place (also included). Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

26. Pair of Genuine LR rear mudflaps with brackets. Used.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

27. Pair of Genuine LR bare brackets for rear mudflaps. Near perfect but used condition. These were removed from a set of take-off mudflaps before I switched to stainless brackets so believe they only have delivery miles. Might be nice to galvanise.

Click image to enlarge

28. Genuine Land Rover rear 3-piece carpet set in black for a 2007-onwards 90 Station Wagon. These are used and in pretty good condition. There is some staining/rusty crustiness just along the upper side of the rearmost edge of the carpet where it sits under the mild steel threshold, so shouldn’t be visible anyway – I would imagine this would scrub off, but haven’t tried. They have been in the workshop for a while, so are quite dusty and will need a bit of a hoover/scrub. Please note: these will be a pig to post, so I really don’t want to do it unless it is at the buyers risk. If I roll them then the sound deadening material on the back would peel off. Would suggest they would need to be shipped flat, which I’m happy to do – but it will need a lot of cardboard, possible a bit of hardboard to try and keep it straight and would need to go by another courier as its too big for Evri so I’ll need to get a quote from Parcel2Go.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

29. Genuine Land Rover rear loadspace mat for a 90, part number LR005614. Brand new and still in packaging, though the cellophane wrapping has started to let go and there might be a few light marks on the underside of the mat where it has been slid along the boards in the loft where it was stored flat.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

30. Pair of bulkhead kickpanel mats left over from a Wright-off-road kit. These cover the outside vertical faces of the footwells with the same acoustic material as their main mats. They were an optional extra which I bought but never fitted these and have no use for them so as new – free to anyone who can use them.

Click image to enlarge

31. Genuine Land Rover handbrake gaitor and fasteners. Brand new. I bought these from BoltOnBits and they were bought as Genuine Land Rover parts for £39.99 (I still have the receipt). I mention this only as there is no genuine land rover sticker on the packaging.

Click image to enlarge

32. 3x alloy wheel security wheelnut covers, these are pattern (Allmakes) and I think I trial fitted one of them as it’s a bit grubby. Two new, one used.

Click image to enlarge

33. Genuine Land Rover ‘G4-style’ raised air intake. Plastic. The powdercoated steel grill on the mushroom is a bit flaky but might clean up (can’t guarantee it won’t be pitted), but in usable (used) condition. Quite a popular, but uncommon, alternative as it looks traditional but without the corrosion worries. Also comes with a brand new, but random, black and stainless air hose. I think the chap I bought it off had intended to use that to run a new, sealed air duct back to the airbox.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

34. Precut Dynamat Extreme kits - new. There is one full kit and the (actually, the most useful) remains of a second, included are:
a. Complete kit number DA8084 https://www.britpart.com/parts/enhancement...at/da8084. This is the kit needed for the seatbase of any Puma defender
b. Incomplete kit number DA8083, https://www.britpart.com/parts/enhancement...at/da8083. I had fitted most of the parts to the bulkhead but never fitted the two big sheets to each floorplate so these are still available (look at the layout instructions, I’ve ticked the pieces that are included).
c. Please note, that while this can be posted and will come in the original packaging (I’ll put the excess pieces in with the complete kit), it will have to be sent at the buyer’s risk. It isn’t massively rigid and could easily arrive creased if the courier kicks/folds it.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

35. YRM aluminium/HD front body stays (these run between the bulkhead and the back of the front wings/sills) https://yrmit.co.uk/product/front-wing-stay-land-rover-defender/ nb: these are “option B” which means they come with new SS hardware to fit. Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

36. Land Rover special tool number 308-561. This is the “aligner” that is mentioned on this forum and in the workshop manual that is used to adjust the main gearlever position to ensure a factory gearchange. Most people haven’t bothered with this as it isn’t commonly available, but I was able to order one from Germany. Comes in a little cardboard box with a toolwall peg and label (which is nice). Briefly put it on my gearstick last week and it worked great, so it is used (albeit for about 30 seconds) but seems mark-free.

Click image to enlarge

37. P38/Discovery II / G4 defender jack. Bottle jack – moves freely, not sure why but while this is usually found on P38s / Disco2s Land Rover spec’d it as part of the toolkit on all G4 Defender 110s. Used condition.

Click image to enlarge

38. Bumper for a Superwinch Husky winch – galvanised, believed Genuine. This is a beast. As far as I can tell, I believe this is the correct factory bumper supplied as part of the RTC8137 kit. I ran a thread a little while back looking for advice on a robust, rebuildable winch and came up with the Husky as used on Camel vehicles - someone was also kind enough to share the accessory brochure featuring, what seems to be, this winch bumper. I bought a winch fitted to this bumper but really wanted the later Mantec bumper – which I did end up finding. However, while the Mantec one looks very nice, it is nowhere near as strong (or as straight) as this galvanised one actually which seems a better design. I think it’s the same as the one that was specified for utility Land Rovers. Husky winches are cheaply available on eBay, but Land Rover specific winch bumpers are actually quite hard to find. This one has had an angled bracket welded on to take an additional tow ball (there are factory holes on the sides to take a Dixon-bate type tow pintle), the welding is agricultural but quite neatly done and could easily be ground off to remove the bracket without damaging the bumper. This is obviously in used condition and is way, way too heavy to post by Evri. I suspect I will be able to arrange a sensible shipping price through Parcel2Go (probably closer to £30-£40) but we’ll have to cross that bridge if it’s a postage job. Preference would be collection.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

39. ‘ardcase pedal lock for a TDCi/Puma Defender. Used, comes with both original keys.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

40. 1KG Fire Extinguisher with bracket. Ring-brand. Not very old and no expiry date concerns (see photos). Brand new.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

41. Spare breather pipe and two straight connectors. New. Approximately 8m. This is high quality pipe, bought from a pneumatics company and is the same diameter and thickness as the factory breather pipes on my Defender, so is ideal for extensions (axles/transfer box).

Click image to enlarge

42. Dixon Bate tow ball/pin. Needs a clean up and a new wire/R-clip. Comes with a couple of bolts and a plastic ball cap. Used.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

43. Bradley / Dixon Bate E100T tow/recovery jaw. This is the updated version of the type fitted to Camel vehicles and is brand new, complete with pin, paperwork and double tethered clips. Same bolt pattern as the rear crossmember Paid quite a lot of money for this one (>£200).

Click image to enlarge

Last edited by Gasket on 6th Dec 2022 8:36pm. Edited 5 times in total
Post #973552 6th Dec 2022 2:37am
JeremyJ

United Kingdom 
Can I have the Husky bumper please - 38.

Will need to work out a courier if that’s ok?
Post #973553 6th Dec 2022 7:16am
rallysteve

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Keswick Green
Does the bottle jack have the handle? If so can I have it please?

Thanks,
Steve 02' 110 TD5 Double Cab Rebuild Thread
84' 90 3.9 V8 Caged Pickup Build Thread - Now For Sale
Post #973555 6th Dec 2022 8:08am
Jefinabox

United Kingdom 
Could I take the pedal lock, please?
Post #973557 6th Dec 2022 8:33am
mini Anaconda

United Kingdom 
rallysteve wrote:
Does the bottle jack have the handle? If so can I have it please?

Thanks,
Steve

If Steve does not take the bottle jack then I would like it please. I already have the handle. BORG - Bucks & Oxon 4x4 Response Group
Post #973558 6th Dec 2022 8:42am
Landyash

England 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Stornoway Grey
Hi I would like to buy 17-18-19 if still for sale please?
But would need posting to nottingham.
If you can pm me a price including postage?
Cheers Ash👍🏻
Post #973559 6th Dec 2022 8:45am
Def90

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 SW Corris Grey
Hi I would like to buy 4-14-17-28-34-35-36 if still for sale please?
Post #973563 6th Dec 2022 9:29am
Stacey007

United Kingdom 
22,23,12 please if you can post Smile

Thanks

Ram mount, holder and black polish stuff Smile
Post #973566 6th Dec 2022 10:02am
freddie206

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 110 Td5 HT Belize Green
Hi,

I would like to buy 1, 2, 3 & 11 if they’re still available and you can post?

Cheers

Fred
Post #973568 6th Dec 2022 10:15am
Race.it

Spain 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SW Alaska White
if possible 4, 9, 11, 24, 31 and 36, if they are gone let me know, only issue with me is would need to get a shipping quote as a little further away than the uk. Searching for my first Defender...and started just as Covid hit, so talk about timing.

5 months after starting the search I found it, and here is the details
Post #973569 6th Dec 2022 10:16am
hxk494

United Kingdom 
Hi,
interested in #16 if still available. Potentially a couple of others but if they're still around come the weekend I can let you know too - obviously no rush as a result.
Cheers, Martin. 1996 300Tdi Defender 110
Post #973570 6th Dec 2022 10:19am
bodstruck

United Kingdom 
Can I have the Haynes manual please (number 15)?
Cheers.
Post #973572 6th Dec 2022 10:24am
Gasket

Hi everyone - wow! Some fast responses there, plus three PMs received.

Right, I'll have done the first update to the sheet now (will call this "update #1") and will put the name of the person who grabbed it first along with the date/time that they reserved it.

Results at update #1:

Parts reserved
Bodstruck has reserved: #15
Def90 has reserved: #4, #14 (please confirm if you want the binders too), #28 (am I trying to post the carpet or are you looking to collect?), #34, #35 and #36.
Freddie206 has reserved: #1, #2, #3 (please confirm if you need the extra loom I have for free) and #11
hxk494 has reserved: #16
JeremyJ has reserved: #38
Jefinabox has reserved: #39
Landyash has reserved: #17
Race.it has reserved #9, #24 and #31 (no problem shipping to Spain as long as you're happy to pay the shipping costs).
Rallysteve has reserved: the jack (#37) nb it has no handle - please confirm if you still want it, otherwise it goes to Mini Anaconda.
Stacey007 has reserved: #12, #22 and #23

Backups (in case the first buyer pulls out):
Race.it has second choice on #4 and #11 and #36
Def90 has second choice on #17 and #18

Edited to add a couple that I had missed.

Last edited by Gasket on 6th Dec 2022 1:28pm. Edited 2 times in total
Post #973575 6th Dec 2022 10:42am
DSC-off

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Aintree Green
Hi, can I have the following please,
10 extension loom 12v
25 stainless frt mudflap brats
32 wheel nut covers
Post #973586 6th Dec 2022 11:44am
rallysteve

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Keswick Green
Yes happy with the jack without the handle as long as you are okay to mail it please?

Cheers,
Steve 02' 110 TD5 Double Cab Rebuild Thread
84' 90 3.9 V8 Caged Pickup Build Thread - Now For Sale
Post #973602 6th Dec 2022 1:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>