↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Sold] 2009 Puma Engine and Gearbox
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
mata

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
[Sold] 2009 Puma Engine and Gearbox
For sale due to upcoming BMW engine and gearbox conversion - my 2.4 TDCI engine and MT82 6 speed gearbox from my 2009 Land Rover Defender 110 XS utility wagon.

Used as a road car for its entire life, full service history, enthusiast owner, no expense spared and many new parts. AET recon turbo, MAP sensor, MAF sensor (both genuine LR), Denso VCV, Gates serpentine belt. Gearbox fitted with Ashcroft transmissions uprated output extension shaft (recently replaced with latest version due to small oil leak). Recent reconditioned fuel pump malfunctioning (PF Jones - fitted December ’19), repeating fault code for low flow so this does needs swapping.

Engine comes complete, fully built with all ancillaries.

Engine and gearbox perform perfectly (other than reduced top end power due to fuel pump), viewing while engine and gearbox are still in vehicle is encouraged. Can be viewed this week (week commencing 7th June 2020) whilst engine and gearbox are still in the vehicle, then they will be removed and palletised. I’ll make a video before its removed start of next week. Video call / viewing possible sat mutually convenient time.

This is from my own vehicle, i can provide a copy of the extensive service history if required. Genuine sale, genuine enquiries welcomed.

150,000 miles.

Gearbox £800
Engine £1200

Sensible offers considered.

07931350616 matadams@me.com South Manchester.

Click image to enlarge
Post #835418 6th Jun 2020 9:37am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1