↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Maggiolina Safari Roof Tent and Day Room
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
foxhound

United Kingdom 1995 Defender 110 300 Tdi SW Alpine White
[For Sale] Maggiolina Safari Roof Tent and Day Room
Hi All, I've listed my large size 165cm wide Maggiolina safari RTT and day room as separate items on ebay.

If anyone buys via this site then the ebay % will be discounted, similarly if you pay by cash or online when you collect then the paypal % will come off. £1999 for the tent and £359 for the day room.

Ready for Immediate Use On Your Adventures

My overland trailer and roof tent/day room are now surplus to smaller family requirements; so very sadly they have to go! The trailer has gone leaving the LARGE SAFARI roof tent and day room.

The RTT model is now called an Airlander Plus or Grand tour - mine was bespoke as it has airtop style arch windows, so it is unique.

• Maggiolina large size 165cm wide safari roof tent (tent sleeps 2 adults, 2 children) with almost mint mattress, ladder, winder handle, roof storage net, internal LED touch light and aluminised fabric winter hood (external 2nd skin - warmer in winter, cooler in hot sun).

• On a separate ad I have listed the bespoke sand coloured day/dressing room and aluminium frame to fit to the roof tent.

• All tent canvas and tent internals in immaculate condition

The day room attaches to the roof tent with a lightweight aluminium frame (see the autohome maggiolina site). It is cut to suit the height of a land rover. The bottom of the tent was 1.8m from the ground when it was on my trailer and tent will suit a tent base height of 1.8m to about 2.1m.

It is unique as I had it made from bespoke sand coloured maggiolina fabric. It has adjustable guying points added on the inside for pegging down on uneven ground or when the tent is used on trailers or vehicles of different height. it is big enough for 3 chairs or a camp bed. It has a side door, a door to the roof tent, and a covered window.

Currently stored in Stoke Row (RG9) area.

The photos show it in use. It's immaculate inside. The bedding inside is not included other than mattress.

It's been in a temperature controlled dry store for the last 3-4 years when not in use.

We’ve had many wonderful trips in this around Wales, the Lakes, Dartmoor and at folk festivals and I’m very sorry to see it go; I hope it finds a good home.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 110 Defender 300tdi & Penman trailer with ally exped top and roof tent
Post #832427 21st May 2020 5:43pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1