↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My Defender > VIDEO LAND ROVER DEFENDER STUCK IN A TUNNEL
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
albertdefender

Spain 
VIDEO LAND ROVER DEFENDER STUCK IN A TUNNEL
Hello friends! This is the first of all the videos that we have been uploading when we went to AlbarracĂ­n during Holy Week. We have shared all the routes we did in Aragon. Well this is the first chronologically. The first day Albert saw this tunnel and since it is the type of image that he loves since it combines tunnel with mud and water, of course, he did not hesitate to go and make a plan. I stayed to film and suddenly it got stuck in a rocky area along with the water. We had to use the recovery tracks that we had not yet released. We were able to get out as you see in the video, but when he went to look for the plates, one of them had been swallowed by the earth. He wasn't anywhere. We spent hours searching, with the shovel removing the stones from there... The next day we came back and nothing. They never showed up. Lesson learned: when we put the plates we must tie a rope to retrieve them. We have already bought two more.
The first part of the video is a compilation of images.
We hope you like this video and we look forward to reading your comments, as always, which make us very excited. Thank you very much and until the next adventure, guys!

&ab_channel=AGRProductions
Post #955305 12th Jun 2022 6:49pm
MichaelE

England 
Oooh.........Mrs A!!!! Got the pulse racing a bit there doing your "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" shower scene.
Very enjoyable.
Post #955711 17th Jun 2022 12:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1