↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Off Topic - Miniature HiFi Speakers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
[For Sale] Off Topic - Miniature HiFi Speakers
I'm going to sell my Totem Dreamcatchers because I'm no longer using them. They were in a 2nd room system, but I've never wired them since moving house a while back.

They're good for HiFi, or as part of an up-market surround sound system. Perfect for book shelf or wall-mount.

They are in A1 condition, from a pet-free and smoke-free home. Boxed in original box, manuals etc. They are BLACK.

Borrowed Pic:

Sound great with a Cyrus X-Power or a 8VS2 (I had them on a 8vs2 originally, but then a X-Power)

The details:

Quote:
The Dreamcatchers are indeed small, yet very attractive. They measure 5.1” x 11.3 “ x 7.1” and weigh around ten pounds each. They are two way and, interestingly, bi-wirable. There is also a rear-firing port. The 1" titanium dome tweeter made by German Acoustik, works with a 4" Scan-Speak woofer. The speaker is rated at 4 ohms, sensitivity is around 87 db, and frequency response is a surprising 57Hz–25kHz. According to Totem, the Dreamcatchers offer the following features: “high-performance, acoustical finish, large-gauge air core coils, high-level point source imaging, full mono-shell, hand-assembled chassis, lock mitered cabinet joints, exclusive, hardwired crossover, solid twin-pair, gold-plated terminals, and no-compromise drivers.”

Review here: http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-loudspea...w-2-2.html

Looking for £250... cleapest sold on EBAY is £270 so grab a bargain. Currently located in North Lancashire/South Cumbria near Junct 36 of the M6. I am frequently in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Sheffield, Reading and London, so a meet-up (and cash) may be easier than a courier (and cash transfer)...

I also have a set of wall-mount brackets (genuine by Totem) for an extra £20. Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #721757 6th Aug 2018 4:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1