↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Interparcel.co.uk
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Iain

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
Interparcel.co.uk
Just had a really good recent experience using the above site, so just sharing in case its of use with ebay purchases or sales in the near future..

They moved a 33kg box (winch plus bits) picked up from the hoose in Northern Aberdeenshire and delivered to Yorkshire for just under 30. Normally a 2 day service but due to crimbo it was three, but happy with that.

half the price parcel2go and parcelmonkey wanted for the same job. COTAG 4x4 Response

2015 XS USW Corris Grey on DF MTR's
Post #587073 22nd Dec 2016 9:35pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
I used them a week ago, for UPS. 11.50 for 29kg.

Thumbs Up Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #587074 22nd Dec 2016 9:39pm
Cupboard

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 HT Corris Grey
We use them frequently at work.
Customer service seems good as well for when things to inevitably go wrong.

Why can't the courier companies themselves provide a sensible similar service? It's cheaper to book through Interparcel than go to the courier direct.

DX are good for turning up with labels, although their local driver to us seems a bit of a grumpy character! He came last week to pick some stuff up but I didn't know who it was. He just sat in his van outside the office so I walked over and asked if I could help him and he said he was here to pick something up. Now we get vans (couriers and others) constantly picking stuff up so I asked what he was trying to pick up. "I don't know" says he. "Are you a courier?" say I. "Yes", he replies. "Which one then?". "DX" "Ah!". Not sure why he couldn't have got out and said "Hi I'm the DX chap I've come to pick up four parcels".
Post #587141 23rd Dec 2016 9:38am
AMBxx

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Nobody's mentioned Yodel?
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
Post #587199 23rd Dec 2016 3:50pm
Mountain_man

Wales 
my preferred portal for buying courier services for many years. Never had a problem yet.
Post #587236 23rd Dec 2016 6:30pm
CarMan

United Kingdom 
+1 Thumbs Up Rob

1993 200tdi 90 hard-top
1998 300tdi 90 soft-top
2016 2.2 XS 90 hard-top
Post #587237 23rd Dec 2016 6:36pm
keef9t

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Stornoway Grey
Fastlane (web. wedelivertheworld) are pretty good too. Iv'e used them a few times for international delivery. Last one was a 43kg crate, Manchester to our boatyard in Greece, 55. Picked up from our house by UPS, delivered 5 days later. Tracked on the internet. Life is short, so have your pudding first
---------------------------------------------

2007 90 2.4Tdci County HT Stornaway
Discovery 1 200Tdi Sold
90 Turbo Diesel HT Sold
110 2.5NA CSW Stolen
88 Series II Sold
Meccano Set. Don't know what happened to that
Post #587496 24th Dec 2016 11:06pm
Procta

United Kingdom 
Parcel force have let me down, One of the lads on the metro owners club, got a centre console off me for free, all he did was pay the postage fee. Got the best one for him, so it would be down to him as soon as possible. My dad was off work the next day and waited in for the item to be collected, I came home and still wasn't collected, thought ok they may pick it up early next day, next day came and it was still here. So I ended up taking the item down to the local post office and sending special delivery. The customer was ok with the delay, only a day out. Laugh is the next day, parcel force came down to collect it! 3 days later! By then the parcel was already in the customers house! I did cancel the pick up, before I posted it anyway, My dad said asked what the story was, The driver said that it had just came up on his system now! so weather parcel force didn't have enough drivers or something, but I tell you what, its not great I tell you if you pay to have something collected the next day and still have it nearly 48 hours later! Its not the drivers fault at all, after all they really do get the Censored end of the stick. One of the parcel force drivers who delivered a parcel to me, was from Huddersfield! He was delivering up here, so was well out of his area. Mine was the last drop off too and it was late too, I said Christ, you it will be nearly midnight by the time you get back! Shocked
Parcel force need to look after their colleague's and drivers a hell of a lot better!
Post #587723 26th Dec 2016 5:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1