↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > I think my wife is cheating on me...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RED-DOT

Scotland 
I think my wife is cheating on me...
Sorry if this is not Defender related....

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? 2008 RS4 gone, 123d M Sport, and a Puma 90 XS..
Post #51622 7th Jan 2011 7:43pm
DefenderOfTheEarth

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Tonga Green
Laughing Laughing Defender 110XS SW gone... now VW California 180 4 Motion.
Post #51625 7th Jan 2011 7:45pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
no what you need is some of these and some saw dust to mop the oil up

Click image to enlarge
 RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #51627 7th Jan 2011 7:53pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
double cab happy

England 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Java Black
and dch laughs his arse off Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post #51640 7th Jan 2011 9:51pm
dgardel

Italy 
at the beginning I was thinking........ Oh my God.....

at the end Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Discovery 5 td6 HSE Stornoway Gray Outback Engineering Limited Edition

IID Pro MV License
Post #51660 8th Jan 2011 12:17am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Glynparry25

Wales 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS DCPU Tonga Green
Have seen this one before so the initial WTF wasn't there but it ended with 'I noticed a patch of rust on my car wheel arch'...... But then I thought, you can't say that for a Defender.... so for the good ending Thumbs Up good job Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Glyn Sheep
Post #51663 8th Jan 2011 12:24am
WarPig

England 1996 Defender 110 300 Tdi USW Bonatti Grey
But what if you discover her fancy man drives a Defender? Not only do you get to dump the wife, but you get yourself a new buddy as well . Double win Very Happy
Post #51897 9th Jan 2011 12:39am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1