Home > Defender Celebration Series & Classic Works > Celebration Certificate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 4 1234>
Print this entire topic · 
NMBRPL8

Australia 
Celebration Certificate
Got one in the post.
Block mounted impeccably wrapped piece of spoof.
Does anybody know what it does?
Post #522977 11th Apr 2016 11:26am
xtreme2252

Australia 
I assume they are a certificate of authentiicity
Post #522986 11th Apr 2016 12:02pm
masmia

Australia 
Also received a beautiful certificate very impressive BUT the individual VIN was not my car. So if someone has a vin ending in 9051, I HAVE YOURS AND POSSIBLY YOU HAVE MINE
Please send a message.
Or can Landrover assist?
My VIN ends in 8443.
Appreciate any assistance with this.
Post #522991 11th Apr 2016 12:20pm
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
Post a photo?
Post #523045 11th Apr 2016 1:45pm
xtreme2252

Australia 
Certificate
It would seem certificates with the wrong Vin Number are common as mine also has the wrong Number on it
Post #523232 12th Apr 2016 12:10am
Avion8

Australia 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 Heritage Edition SW Grasmere Green
Received my Heritage certificate in the post today. Very nicely packaged, but as with most has the wrong VIN #80176 last 5, where mine is 79529. That is a shame really & a little disappointing.
Post #523251 12th Apr 2016 7:52am
mickygee

same here, received mine with the wrong Vin. major stuff up but not a major surprise
Post #523303 12th Apr 2016 10:18am
Avion8

It really should not be a surprise. If I were Dr Ralf Speth I would be totally ashamed of sending someone a wonderful Special Edition Defender Certificate with incorrect details, & would be embarrassed if one VIN # was sent to the wrong owner, the fact that everyone so far in Australia has not received the correct VIN for your exclusive edition is an absolute disgrace for a company such as Jaguar Land Rover. I'm also having a total lack of response from my local dealer on anything to do with aftermarket service. I will not be buying another Land Rover product ever.

Still Love my Heritage by the way, just fed up with the corporation.
Post #523326 12th Apr 2016 12:19pm
Pickles

Australia 2013 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Keswick Green
Hello "Fellow Aussie".
What issues have you had with JLR?
Pickles.
Post #523518 12th Apr 2016 11:43pm
YOLO110

Australia 
Avion8 wrote:
I'm also having a total lack of response from my local dealer on anything to do with aftermarket service. I will not be buying another Land Rover product ever.

North or South of the river mate? YOLO... You Only Live Once...
Post #523526 13th Apr 2016 12:53am
Avion8

Pickles wrote:
Hello "Fellow Aussie".
What issues have you had with JLR?
Pickles.

Hello Pickles, My issues are minor compared to the ones you experienced with your output shaft, so correct me if I'm being over sensitive but the following are the issues I have:

12-01-15 - Ordered the Heritage 90 with silver side steps, tow pack & (paint/trim protection $1195).

23-10-15 - Collected vehicle & paid in full. Paint/trim protection charged ($1086.36) but no documentation.
Also side steps & tow pack missing.

30-11-15 - Drove vehicle 80kms back to dealer to install tow pack & side steps. Collected but still no side steps.

03-11-15 - Drove another 80kms back to install side steps. Dealer promised some price sharing help due to the poor service.

17-11-15 - Sent dealer an email requesting update on price sharing, & also asking for EKA code for 10AS alarm system, which
I had been assured by the dealer that Defender’s do not have.

26-11-15 - Follow up email as no reply.

26-11-15 - Reply from dealer indicating Service Dept. would follow up regarding EKA code. - They never did.

26-11-15 - I replied to dealer thanking them for EKA advise, & gave them a heads up that my L/H mudflap was melting.

09-12-15 - Dealer sent an email advising that they had not forgotten about me.

13-01-16 - I sent a polite reply as I had received no further responses from the dealer on any subject.

14-01-16 - Email from dealer confirming documentation on protection products will be sent immediately Still haven’t received
it nearly 7 months after first asking for it.

17-02-16 - Received my EKA code from JLR Australia, after requesting help from Ryan on Defender2. Great service.

26-02-16 - I wrote to dealer again asking for an update on mudflap, side step price sharing, protection documentation, as still not received, & I’m having doubt’s that it may ever have actually been applied. I need to know which vendor performed this,
as there are already some suspicious marks on the roof that look like corrosion - and no point seeing the dealer, because they will never follow up, I need to see the company that applied the paint protection.

01-03-16 - A response from the dealer telling me the mudflap will arrive next week - it didn’t & still hasn’t. With respect to price sharing for the side steps, first service will be courtesy of the dealer.

03-04-16 - No response from the dealer so I wrote again, as no mudflap, no protection documentation, just nothing.

03-04-16 - Received a phone call very apologetic from the new manager, promising the documentation would be held on his desk, & the mudflap will be available to collect this week. I dropped in on the past Monday 11-04, & no documentation, mudflap or manager. I really do not want to have anything to do with these people at all. It just raises my blood pressure, & I find it totally unacceptable.
Post #523532 13th Apr 2016 5:00am
Avion8

YOLO110 wrote:
Avion8 wrote:
I'm also having a total lack of response from my local dealer on anything to do with aftermarket service. I will not be buying another Land Rover product ever.

North or South of the river mate?

Hi Pete,

It's South of the river.
Post #523533 13th Apr 2016 5:03am
YOLO110

Australia 
Nigel, that's awful mate! But dare I say Australian customer service is pretty 'average' at the best of times... Embarassed

I will be trying North then... but first impressions when we collected my other half's new car from them last week was not good either!! (Back East now... lots to do before the trip! I collected my camper trailer yesterday! Cool) At least you have a free service from them... Whistle Whistle

If I was you, I would 'reject' the Heritage and ask for your money back... just let me know when you drop it off so I can have first dibs!! Laughing

Cheers, Pete YOLO... You Only Live Once...
Post #523535 13th Apr 2016 5:15am
Avion8

Hi Pete,

I may just go with the Albany dealership. Drag the caravan down there & have a holiday for however many days, weeks it takes to service/fix any problems. The sad thing is we had 8 years of great service at the same dealer for the wifes little Citroen, no complaints at all. It definitely is not for sale, even If I just end up parking it in the shed.
Post #523537 13th Apr 2016 5:22am
Avion8

YOLO110 wrote:
Nigel, that's awful mate! But dare I say Australian customer service is pretty 'average' at the best of times... Embarassed

I will be trying North then... but first impressions when we collected my other half's new car from them last week was not good either!! (Back East now... lots to do before the trip! I collected my camper trailer yesterday! Cool) At least you have a free service from them... Whistle Whistle

If I was you, I would 'reject' the Heritage and ask for your money back... just let me know when you drop it off so I can have first dibs!! Laughing

Cheers, Pete

Hi Pete,

Hope your trip goes well & enjoy that camper trailer. As for the free service - I have lost any courage I may have had to take any vehicle back there, let alone the Heritage. Safe travels.

Cheers Nigel
Post #523538 13th Apr 2016 5:26am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 4 1234>