↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Other Site Sponsors > URBAN TRUCK - Five+ Stars...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Venomator

United Kingdom 
URBAN TRUCK - Five+ Stars...
Five Stars just does not seem adequate!

Many of you will know my Ven's 110 Keswick Special was built by URBAN TRUCK, pretty much to my own unique specification, but with significant and much needed input being required by Simon and his brilliant team in Milton Keynes... Bow down

Click image to enlarge

I entrusted the build of my 110 USW Keswick Special to Simon and his team at Urban Truck after much research and deliberation, and boy have they delivered in spades... Thumbs Up

The entire team has been an absolute dream to work with throughout and have put up with many changes to specification and ideas from a very difficult customer... Whistle

The challenges were all taken in their stride and I now have a beautiful, unique, very personal and amazing truck which has more than lived up to my expectations... Very Happy

Click image to enlarge

So, huge appreciation and much thanks to Simon, Lee, Paul, Dom and the fantastic Urban Truck team for everything you have done.

I would not hesitate to recommend Urban Truck/Automotive for all your Defender's upgrade/re-build requirements, they are a totally professional, fair and customer focussed organisation... Bow down

Click image to enlarge

Top company run by top people... Mr. Green  Rog... Mr. Green
The GREEN One...

MY2016 Urban Truck Build Thread - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic40548....al[/color]
Post #468315 1st Nov 2015 3:32pm
LEZ

United Kingdom 
Certainly a good looker Smile

Do we get members discount from Urban Truck ?
Post #468317 1st Nov 2015 3:37pm
Pickles

Australia 2013 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Keswick Green
G'Day Rog.
Mate, that is a MASSIVE thank you to U.T., & the best form of thanks & appreciation you could show to them, because this sort of "word of mouth" feedback is the best sort of "advertising" anyone can receive. I guarantee they'll get plenty of enquiry from anyone learning about "your" UT build.
And mate, all you need to do now, (apart from installing that LS3!!) is enjoy it.
Any trips in mind?....Seeing some of the lovely UK images on here, there must be plenty of great historic, picturesque places to get away to for a few days.
We've done just over 31000ks in Gracie now, & every one of those ks has been enjoyable, so make sure you drive it as much as possibe, and take the longest possible route,....even if you don't have to!!
Just got back from a Country Race Meeting, "The Wycheproof Cup",...Wycheproof is around 350ks from Melbourne, in a drought ridden, but very beautiful area of the Aussie Bush. Drove up in Gracie of course, stayed a few days, even broke even in the Cup!!
Enjoy, Martin, (& K.)
Post #468492 1st Nov 2015 10:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1