↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Defender Celebration Series & Classic Works > Adventure 110 in Corris Grey & Review
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Lunasa

Ireland 
Thanks Hugo. FlintyM, any idea if your truck is avails? Corris Grey, Pimento interior?! I've been told conflicting info from various dealers regarding Lunar/ebony trim in Corris grey!!; Do you have a spec sheet?, as I am only familiar with the local one.

Latest I've received from a dealer;

“The Adventure Edition is available in a choice of three fixed colour options; Corris Grey with Ebony/Pimento Premium Windsor leather, Yulong White (metallic) with Ebony Windsor leather and Phoenix Orange with Ebony Windsor leather. “

Spotted similar info elsewhere on this forum!!

Anyway, hoping to get a deposit down in the next day or so!!

Thanks in advance
Post #445082 11th Aug 2015 4:11am
treps

Lunasa - I have sent you a PM with details.
Regarding the spec, I have looked into this a lot. The colours and associated trims are fixed in the UK at least. For the Adventure, The Corris Grey comes with the ebony/pimento. The pimento is not just part of the seats but also dashboard and, and... It was too much for me. I tried to change the interior - no way. So I changed the overall colour to Phoenix Orange which, as the white, comes with ebony/ebony.
So 2 points here: 1. the combo is fixed, but 2. the car colour spec can be changed if the dealer has a build slot.
I have a spreadsheet with details of this overall spec which have been posted here before. I'll try and attach it anyway if it helps. Good luck.
Post #445100 11th Aug 2015 7:43am
treps

UK Celebration spec...
I am unable to attach an excel spreadsheet to posts so if you PM me your email address I can send it to you if it helps.
Post #445126 11th Aug 2015 9:17am
flintymutt

United Kingdom 
YOLO110 wrote:
Quite a few peeps cancelling their 'Adventure' edition orders... Question

I have not heard of a 'Heritage' edition being cancelled...

Personally I cancelled due tot borrowing a defender for a long weekend and realised it wasn't me. However, I always has a niggling feeling in the back of my mind that I was paying way too much for something which isn't really that unique. A 110 XS SW with black pack would have really done the job for me.
Post #445354 12th Aug 2015 7:49am
flintymutt

United Kingdom 
Lunasa wrote:
Thanks Hugo. FlintyM, any idea if your truck is avails? Corris Grey, Pimento interior?! I've been told conflicting info from various dealers regarding Lunar/ebony trim in Corris grey!!; Do you have a spec sheet?, as I am only familiar with the local one.

Latest I've received from a dealer;

“The Adventure Edition is available in a choice of three fixed colour options; Corris Grey with Ebony/Pimento Premium Windsor leather, Yulong White (metallic) with Ebony Windsor leather and Phoenix Orange with Ebony Windsor leather. “

Spotted similar info elsewhere on this forum!!

Anyway, hoping to get a deposit down in the next day or so!!

Thanks in advance

Still available and has pimento.

Spec sheet here: http://www.landrover.com/Images/L316_LE_RE...155605.pdf
Post #445356 12th Aug 2015 7:53am
Lunasa

Ireland 
Yes, I looked at that spec sheet some months ago. It's a little different from the projected spec the dealers received;

"Windsor leather premium seats with perforated leather inserts and contrast stitching with a choice of four interior colour options"

Corris grey will now only come with Ebony/Pimento trim . Lunar Ebony would have been a more refined look I beleive!!

Neutral
Post #445622 13th Aug 2015 6:10am
flintymutt

United Kingdom 
I personally preferred the Pimento with the Corris Grey. Anyway, I've spoke to the dealer and it's still available if you want it. Let me know or send me a PM.
Post #445641 13th Aug 2015 8:11am
awarren78

United Kingdom 
I did the tour today and saw loads of Corris Grey Adventures......none of them had Pimento interiors. The seats were simply a single tone grey premium leather.

All I can think is that the vehicles going elsewhere in the world had a different spec.
Post #448808 24th Aug 2015 8:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12