↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Finance & Insurance > Pete Best a good insurance company to deal with.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
Pete Best a good insurance company to deal with.
I have just renewed my classic car insurance for my rebuilt Defender with Pete Best. Perhaps not the cheapest insurance brokers on the market but their policies are underwritten by well-known insurance companies and not some company I have never heard of and to me that is worth a little bit extra. I have a guaranteed value policy and to help with the valuation I obtained from an independent Land Rover garage an inspection report and valuation, so together with photographs the underwriter agreed with a valuation of £15.000.00.

Pete Best is a very good company to deal with their staff are friendly and helpful and always ring you back when they say they will. I fully recommend this company to anyone who is looking to purchase insurance from their Land Rover.
Post #372993 20th Nov 2014 1:22pm
strang

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Galway Green
I used to have my series one insured with Peter Best and they were very good. The staff understood the vehicles when you spoke to them too - which helps. The only reason I am no longer with them is because I moved to Footman James for the benefit of the euro breakdown cover included with the insurance. Euro-Leafing to infinity and beyond.....
Post #373002 20th Nov 2014 2:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1