Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > chairs
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RLD

United Kingdom 
chairs
just got 2 off these of Brendon Thumbs Up
sorry to the wine did not come with them Whistle RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #371440 13th Nov 2014 3:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
steve E

Wales 
How comfy are they?
quite fancy a pair of those.
Post #371446 13th Nov 2014 4:27pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
trying them out next weekend up in Kilder i have sat in the before but not for long i have always use Carp chairs nothing wrong with them but having a change Cool RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #371447 13th Nov 2014 4:38pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
steve E

Wales 
would be nice to get some feed back on them before purchase if you wouldn't mind Thumbs Up
Post #371461 13th Nov 2014 5:58pm
TJ101

Isle Of Man 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
Re: chairs
RLD wrote:

I have one of the same,, about 18 months old now, not that much use, but find it well built and comfy

Only problem i have with mine, is one of the reinforcing eyes for the arm upright, as RLD picture above has bust/cracked, Plus its fairly bulky when stored, compared to the normal cheap folding chairs, and about 3 times the price? whether it will last 3 times as long ??? California F1, 75th 110 "Kermit", 50th Ann V8, 90 V8 Hybrid, 55 Series 1

Main Brian James Trailer Dealer for South West UK
Post #371481 13th Nov 2014 7:08pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
but 5 years warranty take it back to where you got it Thumbs Up RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #371483 13th Nov 2014 7:33pm
smb

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
They're probably the comfiest chairs out there. Yes, a bit bulky, but you soon forget about that when you relax in them.

Just pay close attention to where the rivets go through the brackets and tubing. One of mine collapsed and on closer inspection found that one of the rivet holes in the legs was drilled right on the edge of the tube. Didn't realise they had a 5 year warranty, so will have to send it back.

Still a really good chair tho. Oh, and the other problem is that if you don't have enough of them for all the family you can guess who will end up without Whistle
Post #371533 13th Nov 2014 10:52pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
yes that's why i got 2 as one for the boss not that she come camping a lot but had this when i got my first carp chair where is mine Whistle so had to go and get her one. RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #371569 14th Nov 2014 8:12am
leeds

United Kingdom 
RLD wrote:
but 5 years warranty take it back to where you got it Thumbs Up

The 5 year warranty is a manufacturers warranty which has to be registered with Oztent in NSW Australia within 14 days of purchase who will issue you with a Customer Reference Number. If you wish to make a claim under the manufacturers warranty you must return the item to Oztent in Australia at your cost.

In the UK it will be the normal one year jobbie.

Brendan
Post #371624 14th Nov 2014 2:28pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
well after a good last weekend away the chairs are good well good what more can i say Thumbs Up RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #375112 29th Nov 2014 10:19pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Never mind the chairs - how about the wine? Perhaps you need to return that to the chair supplier for quality control testing. Rolling with laughter
Barbara
Post #375129 29th Nov 2014 11:09pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
yes Barbara the wine went down a treat one bottle in each pocket Thumbs Up but did not last long but still have the chairs Whistle RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #375161 30th Nov 2014 8:15am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1