↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Amusing Photographs!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Print this entire topic · 
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
Grant, i beat him to it.....His defender was struggling with the two of us in it Whistle NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #31427 4th May 2010 8:54pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 
thats a damn shame, i could of joined in with you both in that defender. A Puke or two on the side Rolling Eyes Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31428 4th May 2010 8:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Hello Son,

Only half the Defender struggled....my half.... to remain in contact with the ground....thought we were going over... Laughing

Fekete and Mrs Fekete came to stay and they very nearly broke your father. Brief summary of events....

Kit went to sleep, Jacquie was doing swimming on the rug and ballet lessons to whoever needed them, Fekete left his camera on the dining room table and Caroline insisted I drop my trolleys so she could take some dodgy pictures with Fekete's camera.
Fekete had all the sausages, bacon, eggs and black puddin' Dorset could provide. Mrs F does a great "Tonight Mathew I'm going to be....transformation act.... Looking forward to their next visit.
Kept their camera charger so they can't show anyone the pictures. Would shatter their illusion about being well-hung up north anyway!

Rolling with laughter Bow down Rolling with laughter If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #31429 4th May 2010 8:56pm
fekete

He still hasn't forgotten Rolling with laughter and his revenge is in the pipe line Evil or Very Mad NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #31430 4th May 2010 8:58pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 
WOW, seemed like a great time. Luckily i wasnt there then, you would of forced me to get in the picture with you getting me to look at your trunk! Rolling with laughter Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31431 4th May 2010 8:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
fekete

Well said K9 but you forgot when i dropped you in it with the mother in-law....PAT Rolling with laughter NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #31432 4th May 2010 9:02pm
K9F

Sure is.... Twisted Evil What is that faint whiff? Grant I do believe it's coming from your shoes! Twisted Evil

Alternatively never one to hold a grudge son! I'll just wait till I'm older and greyer than I am now, you get your own car and take Dad for a ride....Dad gets out a small pair of scissors and deftly cuts the bottom of his colostomy bag emptying the contents neatly into your footwells and carpets...Job jobbied!!

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Ma is like Pat Butcher...Although definately not batting for the same team in real life! Laughing If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Last edited by K9F on 4th May 2010 9:05pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #31433 4th May 2010 9:04pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 
Carl, i dont think i will ever forget that revenge. Never. Wink What is that in my shoe dad? Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31435 4th May 2010 9:04pm
fekete

FERDELANCE wrote:
WOW, seemed like a great time. Luckily i wasnt there then, you would of forced me to get in the picture with you getting me to look at your trunk! Rolling with laughter

Grant i was on the throne and i could hear the two of them giggling and knew they was up to know good walked in and K9 had his trolleys round his ankles he looked like a great Dane from behind with those swingers Rolling with laughter NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY

Last edited by fekete on 4th May 2010 9:20pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #31438 4th May 2010 9:09pm
K9F

FERDELANCE wrote:
What is that in my shoe dad?

POO! Not sure who'll provide it yet! Thumbs Up If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Post #31439 4th May 2010 9:10pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 
Dont worry, thats normal for him Mr. Fekete Wink You Dont Have To Offer Him Help. Fancy A Drive To Highcliffe Dad..I Feel Ill Embarassed Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31441 4th May 2010 9:12pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 
K9F wrote:
FERDELANCE wrote:
What is that in my shoe dad?

POO! Not sure who'll provide it yet! Thumbs Up

Are you sure you want me to?
Then i will know what shoe im pooing in Rolling with laughter Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31443 4th May 2010 9:19pm
K9F

FERDELANCE wrote:
Fancy A Drive To Highcliffe Dad..I Feel Ill Embarassed

Well Fekete managed to go to Highcliffe without puking Bugle Boy! Laughing Not just 500 yards up the road! Big Cry

Found a few sharks teeth!

Ferdelance tried his hardest to get to the end of his drumming lesson without drama! Unfortunately for him his puking habit got the better of him! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Click image to enlarge
 If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Post #31445 4th May 2010 9:27pm
K9F

Ferdelance thought he had come up with a unique theme for the pumpkin carving competition....Unfortunately for him the victims of his affliction did not regard Ferdelance's submission a prizewinner at all...

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Post #31446 4th May 2010 9:38pm
FERDELANCE

United Kingdom 

What Are You Doing To My Shoe My Dearest Father? I Think You Won't Get Away With That Too Easily! Whistle Whistle Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Post #31485 5th May 2010 10:10am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 5 <12345>