Home > Other Site Sponsors > What a year its been, Merry xmas everyone
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
What a year its been, Merry xmas everyone
Well what started off this time last year has now gone so mad im loving it Mr. Green A huge thanks to this forum/Martin and all you on here especially those who have chatted with me at shows, made purchases and popped down to see what its all about Thumbs Up I really am gratefull Thumbs Up Bow down

Most of you who follow the Facebook group - facebook.com/csklr will see and like the varying vehicles in at the CSK workshop which i keep updated daily as best as i can. I have took orders of x2 CSK storm and Blackout editions with another BlackOut currently on the go and a storm booked in for next year (there gradually spreading) and quite alot of individual custom designed work aswell which has ranged from offroaders through to overland prep.

2014 - Will see the workshop and office having a make over (work has started allready and is close to finishing) My new 90 will also be here so will jump on and get that CSK'd right up ready for the landy shows in 2014.

Jobs- Allready i am booking in now from February onwards and have 2 blackouts currently on the go for the new year, a customer is dropping not 1 but 2 Defenders off both for soundproofing and some tasty moddifications and also have a new 90 booked in for upgrades aswell. Over the xmas period i will be updating the website with new info and services. Products and parts- this year i have used wuite a few suppliers for parts and now have a firm understanding on what to use and what not to use, so 2014 i have some very nice upgrades which include custom made boss kits, new panoramic glass designs custom made hub adaptors, recessed H/D drl bumpers and a load more bespoke quality products.

So have a good Christmas and happy new year Thumbs Up

Many thanks
Chris
CSK Land Rovers
www.csklandrovers.co.uk
facebook.com/csklr
 CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #292991 24th Dec 2013 6:27pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
GUM97

United Kingdom 1997 Defender 90 300 Tdi HT Stornoway Grey
Merry Christmas Chris! Glad CSK is going from strength to strength Thumbs Up An engine to TDi for!
"Land Rover- Proudly turning drivers into mechanics since 1948"
Post #292995 24th Dec 2013 6:38pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
Happy Christmas mate, things are going well now for you which is great. Thumbs Up
Just remember who spread the word at first. Wink Wink
Dropped you an email too.
Thumbs Up Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #292998 24th Dec 2013 6:43pm
Lou Sparts

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy and prosperous new year. 2005 Td5 90 XS

Steve
Post #293002 24th Dec 2013 6:46pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
Thanks guys Thumbs Up , and Steve i dont think i will ever forget never hear the last of it Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Heres some photos of two vehicles which i will be completing over the xmas period and new year, the first a brand new puma spec'd to BlackOut edition with loads of extras from soundproofing/sound system, leather throughout with the theme of green stitch, upgraded performance suspension and so many more goodies Shocked

The second is a low mileaged 300tdi, i have been down to the salvage yard to collect some newer panels for it allready and this will be going into a county station wagon with the theme of a blackout edition with svx upgrades. Will look really nice once completed

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #293005 24th Dec 2013 6:51pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1