Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Rigid lights
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid lights
Hi all
I was told to register on this site by A chap called Bernard I dont know whether he is a sponsor or not all I know is his company does overland adventures. I am the official supplier and distributor for Rigid Industries in the UK.
I have been told a few of you are looking for these lights and require more information ,now should you wish to purchase this product from the site we will need approval from Martin to give you our details when we receive this we can sell you anything you may require any product sold on this site will generate a small donation to the site to support it.
Please note that as we are the official suppliers and distributors for the UK we are authorised to honour limited lifetime warranties on rigids products and should you need their product repaired we have full repairing facilities.
We do not make a large profit on these lights so we carry limited stocks but because of the varied uses of rigids lights it is almost impossible to have light for every use in stock.
Beware of Chinese copies as some dealers are selling them as genuine rigid lights and they are not, if the light that you require isn't in stock we can have it between one to two weeks depending on how you want it shipped, we do not make a huge profit on these lights due to import tax,UK vat,the exchange rate and shipping charges it can make these lights seem very expensive compared to lights already in the UK
We have found that there is nothing on the market to compare rigids lights to and are the most durable that we have come across no other manufacturer that we know off shoots there lights , leaves them in tanks of water or drags them behind vehicles to test them and prove that they still work.
If I can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me please do not pm me and direct all questions to this thread and I will try and answer all your questions
Cheers
Mike Mike

Last edited by Mikes2005 on 23rd Sep 2012 8:40pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #170240 23rd Sep 2012 6:20pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
boode

England 2003 Defender 90 Td5 HT Rutland Red
Hi Mike

Good to have you on the forum
I have a pair of Duallys and a pair of D2s and am very happy with them, their brightness and build quality.
Post #170255 23rd Sep 2012 6:42pm
LR90XS2011

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Galway Green

Click image to enlarge

can you confirm prices do you have a web site fancy some of the above DEFENDER 90 TDCI XS,

I hope everyone is well and your land rovers make you happy
Post #170272 23rd Sep 2012 7:17pm
sparkylee

2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 DCPU Santorini Black
Thumbs Up It's good to be back from the dark side

DC110 -2012 Black with black hood and black x-tech
FFRR 4.2 vogue
Renault traffic auto
PT crusier convertible
Laika x700 Motorhome
Post #170277 23rd Sep 2012 7:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid lights
Hi
I can't sell direct to you until I get clearance from Martin it is breaking the forum rules when he clears my post I will post all our contact details up but the lights you have posted up are either £75 or £95 pounds each .
I have a cancelled order of these ones in stock but they are diffused lenses with ordinary casing or flush mount casing, they are roughly 4 inches in length x 2 inches wide

Cheers
Mike Mike
Post #170284 23rd Sep 2012 7:36pm
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
Mike

Just to be clear, You are not from ZenOverland but another company in Scotland who are ALSO a Rigid Industries importer.
Post #170285 23rd Sep 2012 7:39pm
sparkylee

2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 DCPU Santorini Black
bpman wrote:
Mike

Just to be clear, You are not from ZenOverland but another company in Scotland who are ALSO a Rigid Industries importer.

Whistle It's good to be back from the dark side

DC110 -2012 Black with black hood and black x-tech
FFRR 4.2 vogue
Renault traffic auto
PT crusier convertible
Laika x700 Motorhome
Post #170291 23rd Sep 2012 7:51pm
GREENI

United Kingdom 
Start off right and gain potential customers trust.

Apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but a lot of companies pay to advertise on here. So in respect to them, I'd start on the right foot from the get go.
Post #170296 23rd Sep 2012 8:02pm
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid
Hi BPMan
No I am not connected
with any other company apart from my own which does a whole host of other vehicle related things I am the official Rigid Industries importer we are designated as the distributor for these lights in the UK by rigid and are the only approved seller and repairer in the UK any other lights brought into the UK by any other means will not be able to honour any warranties given by rigid
I hope this clarifys your question we are simply based in Scotland and it has taken us over a year to put this in place there are other companies claiming they are the distributor when they are not try asking them for flyers, catalogs or questions about the product we also have a direct contact to rigid should there be any questions we can't answer.
Under UK law we cannot stop people or companies claiming they are the distributors and or importing lights but should there be any problems in the UK with rigid lights they will be given our name to fix them, however we would not be obliged to help should you not have bought them from us.
It would then be the responsibility of the company you bought them from to send them back to rigid which would be a very costly exercise
I have just registered on the site to let people know and to help them with questions on the product I won't be selling on the site until authorised by the site admin team
Cheers
Mike Mike
Post #170297 23rd Sep 2012 8:09pm
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
Thank you for making that clear.

Gabriel from zenoverland.com is away on honeymoon until tomorrow
Post #170299 23rd Sep 2012 8:16pm
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid lights
Hi
I have been a member of the d3 forum for around five years and have only recently decided to offer our products on there with the admins approval

Please do not ask me to sell you anything until the site admin team have approved me.
I have emailed them and am awaiting on an email to say either way, I am just on to offer advice on the rigid products should there be any questions for now
Cheers
Mike Mike
Post #170302 23rd Sep 2012 8:20pm
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid lights
Hi BPMan
It wasn't zen overland that informed us about the interested parties of this product it was a chap called Brendan from another company I was mis informed but It must be one of the other site sponsors on here but could be wrong
All I know is the company does overland prep and adventures of some sort
Our company does a lot of emergency service products and we originally only sold to them but have now started offering the products that we sell to other types of customers.
We have been on the go for 20 years and have three sections to our business automotive products, Motorsport products and emergency service products and that is where the lighting side comes in .
Cheers
Mike Mike
Post #170305 23rd Sep 2012 8:31pm
Mikes2005

Scotland 
Rigid
Hi green I
I'm not sure what you are implying, as I said another forum member has asked a question and I have plainly replied I cannot make it more clear in my post that I cannot sell on here until given approval there are no contact details on the site so I'm not putting anyone's nose out of joint , well I hope not as it is not intensional.
Cheers
Thumbs Up Mike
Post #170314 23rd Sep 2012 8:52pm
GREENI

United Kingdom 
I'm implying that your first post seems like you are looking for a quick sale, for no sponsorship into the site, if you are sponsoring the site, bless ya Wink
If you are a supplier to the trade, backing up a product that existing site sponsors sell, fair enough.
Site members do support site sponsors. So being up front and honest will get you respect from potential customers.
Post #170328 23rd Sep 2012 9:27pm
v40mav

Scotland 
Mike is a respected seller and business - and from reading this seems to be getting a hard time for nothing -

Martin will no doubt agree ye or na to selling/ advertising / site sponsor here - but if you have any doubts on Mikes integrity - have a look on D3 - happy members there where he has provided advice / products & support as a Sponsor.

Welcome to the site Mike Defender 110 County SW

Disco 3 HSE

Freelander 2 HSE - SOLD going back to a car

www.lothian4x4response.org
Post #170356 24th Sep 2012 6:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>