↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Fishing gear like new FOR SALE!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
Fishing gear like new FOR SALE!!
I have for sale my fishing gear, originally a float fisherman i brought all this gear to get into carp fishing. We went to france for a fishing trip and christened the carp gear but ever since has been stored in the garage untouched. So its up for sale to fund something for the landys Rolling Eyes

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

BRAND NEW, fly rod complete, its a John wilson model. £50.00 will chuck in some flys aswell

Click image to enlarge

Only used for two trips, one being france the other a landy show. Its a JRC Stealth Excel these are £160 new. I am after £90

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Nash daddy long legs recliner chair, only used for one trip but the caps on the arm rests are damaged, replacements are nothing money but thought i would point it out. £100 New i am after £50.00

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

x2 rods complete and holder. the rods are Nash venoms and the reels are shimano bait runners 8000, new this is about £500 worth, the lot i am after £280

Click image to enlarge

Nash peg 1 barrow- £40.00

Click image to enlarge

Bivvy/tent, again hardly any use, france trip and two landy shows, no longer needed for the shows as we have a CSK marquee now Mr. Green The bivvy is a Tracker armo and sleeps two people nicely, we have had a double blow up bed and a single bed in there with loads of room in the middle and around the sides. Its complete in bag no rips/tears etc retail at the £350 mark im after £160 CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #193853 15th Dec 2012 9:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
appaloosadude

United Kingdom 2003 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Havana
Does the fly rod come with the reel?
Post #193867 15th Dec 2012 9:58pm
appaloosadude

United Kingdom 2003 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Havana
Post #193868 15th Dec 2012 9:59pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

appaloosadude wrote:

yes mate all complete Thumbs Up is brand spanking new brought it to do fly fishing but never had and dont think i have the time too now Big Cry CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #193870 15th Dec 2012 10:04pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Defender-Stu

United Kingdom 
Nice and good stuff you got there mate, I have not been fishing for about 2 years ish now and in the same mind to sell my stuff as got about £2k worth of stuff including grays roads and Shimano reels etc but I just can't do it lol, but you got me thinking now lol, good luck fella and that bivvy is a steal at that price Thumbs Up
Post #193902 15th Dec 2012 11:42pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

Defender-Stu wrote:
Nice and good stuff you got there mate, I have not been fishing for about 2 years ish now and in the same mind to sell my stuff as got about £2k worth of stuff including grays roads and Shimano reels etc but I just can't do it lol, but you got me thinking now lol, good luck fella and that bivvy is a steal at that price Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers mate, the bits soon add up dont they. i was reluctant to sell but they will never get used no more may get used once and thats it Big Cry the tent and bed come in handy at landy shows but even still i just brought a big marquee so will sleep in that Thumbs Up Thumbs Up CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Post #193920 16th Dec 2012 1:28am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1