↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Spotted > In Stirling
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

In Stirling
A new Keswick Green 90 Hard Top with SBH 4x4 Hire stickers on it - so SBH have already got 2007 models on their hire fleet so you can have a good test drive without worrying about scratching the dealers shiney demo car Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #65 28th May 2007 1:56pm
Softail

Scotland 
Hi Tim, could you tell me who SBC is, as I'm trying to get a test drive in a 110 CSW but am having no luck as yet - - - Thx
Post #68 29th May 2007 8:56am
Tim in Scotland

It should have been SHB and they are a nationwide 4x4 hirer - www.shb.co.uk Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #72 29th May 2007 9:26pm
Softail

Scotland 
Many thx Tim, I'll try them as they might be my best bet for getting a 110 test drive!
Post #80 30th May 2007 11:19pm
claytrapmatt

SHB are based down near Portsmouth, i buy a few of their unwanted Defenders. They ordered approx. 100 of them and made the condition that they were the first in the country to receive the new Defender,they have an awful lot of buying power and last i was told they had about 300 Defenders!!
Post #202 7th Jul 2007 8:32am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1