↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Expedition & Overland > Yesterday in Asturias, who are they?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Morea

Yesterday in Asturias, who are they?
Hello, yesterday when I was working I found these two Defenders. They were in Asturias Spain. Apracados were in mining museum. A shame not to greet them.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I can not stand this any misleads the area jjejjejejeeeeee http://www.clublandrovertt.org/index.php?a...ype=avatar
Post #171074 26th Sep 2012 7:33pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
leeds

United Kingdom 
YES I know those vehicles!

It is part of the 4x4 Overlander crew on tour Thumbs Up

The 130 is Andy and Vicky who are stauch hired friends of 4x4 Overlander at shows. Andy is a good engineer and he has made some very nice items for his 130. Vicky has made a nice shower cubicle for their Foxwing. We got to know Andy and Vicky when they bought a Foxwing off us.

Mark and Sally also bought a Foxwing off us, got very friendly with Andy and Vicky. They also help us out at shows as well. Sally normally appears on our stand with a bottle of rose wine. A FIVE litre bottle. Be warned do NOT get into a drinking contest with Sally! Mark also is registered on here as tazmarkuk. He reads more then he posts on here.

Is there a moral to this post? Be very careful if you buy a Foxwing off 4x4 Overlander as you may well land up as a hired friend Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Brendan
Post #171083 26th Sep 2012 7:53pm
Morea

jjejejjejeeeee Thanks for all the information. I paracian known cars. A shame not to see able to chat with them. http://www.clublandrovertt.org/index.php?a...ype=avatar
Post #171085 26th Sep 2012 7:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
tazmarkuk

England 2000 Defender 110 Td5 HT Chawton White
agree shame not to meet up, it would have been nice to meet you. the museum was really interesting but unfortunate that we did not have an interpreter. If you ever get over to England and do a Land Rover show, youll have to come and find 4x4 overlander where youll be most welcome and a glass of wine will be wait

saludos Mark & Sally
Post #173783 7th Oct 2012 6:16pm
Morea

tazmarkuk wrote:
agree shame not to meet up, it would have been nice to meet you. the museum was really interesting but unfortunate that we did not have an interpreter. If you ever get over to England and do a Land Rover show, youll have to come and find 4x4 overlander where youll be most welcome and a glass of wine will be wait

saludos Mark & Sally

Too bad they did not have an interpreter. Here the theme of the crisis cut mast brochures in English. My English is very bad, but fixed that if I go with you or you do not understand huviesen huviesemos understood something else and mining museum. Precious the defender. http://www.clublandrovertt.org/index.php?a...ype=avatar
Post #173787 7th Oct 2012 6:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1