↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Expedition & Overland > I'm getting married next month....HELP
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
SimonR

United Kingdom 
We have had a big Khyam, big enough to sleep with a 110 in it no less - but despite its size and practicality, it was a bit boring. Like staying in a Travelodge.

Last year my wife & I saw an Outwell Indian TP style tent - and kind of fell in love with it. A few days later we had our own.

It's actually quicker to erect than the Kyham and feels fun & frivolous and it looks great too.

A couple of months ago, talking to my sister, it turned out she & her husband had bought one too quite independently. Maybe there was some kind of genetic predisposition to interesting tents.

They are not cheap, but it's nicely made and well designed. Not quite up to lighting a fire in the middle, but certainly keeps the weather out.

If you want something different and still feel younger than you look - this will make you smile!

Si
Post #153831 5th Jul 2012 9:14pm
Higgers

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
Got a Kyham day tent which is excellent but the Tentipi is pretty special if you fancy something different.

Click image to enlarge
Post #154208 7th Jul 2012 9:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12