↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Another little step for have a 100% LED equipped Defender
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dgardel

Italy 
Another little step for have a 100% LED equipped Defender

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Next step:

Use the original side lights (the quality LED from JW Speaker need to be fixed from the "internal" side of the Defender body, good for the rear lamps but problematic if you want to remove the front ones) equipped with good LED bulbs and sealed with silicone sealant (so you can salvage the side lights because the silicone can be easily removed).

Photos will came.....

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  Discovery 5 td6 HSE Stornoway Gray Outback Engineering Limited Edition

IID Pro MV License
Post #125817 22nd Feb 2012 8:56am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
adafish

United Kingdom 1984 Defender 110 300 Tdi DCPU Stornoway Grey
Look a bit HALFORDS....and the reason JW Speakers mount from behind it to save from QUALITY lights been pinched....and those are BULB's...anyhow. Putting Dreams on Drives at JLR Solihull..
Post #125830 22nd Feb 2012 10:12am
dgardel

Italy 
adafish wrote:
Look a bit HALFORDS....and the reason JW Speakers mount from behind it to save from QUALITY lights been pinched....and those are BULB's...anyhow.

Yes I know, but if you need to remove the headlamp surround you need to remove the plastic cover inside the front wing for release the side light.....

In my opinion JW Speaker are THE BEST (I have the 8700 headlamps installed)......

If my experiments will fail I'll install the JWS......

The FOG and REVERSE lights are made from WIPAC, a good realization!! not cheeper!! Discovery 5 td6 HSE Stornoway Gray Outback Engineering Limited Edition

IID Pro MV License
Post #125836 22nd Feb 2012 10:27am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1