↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > WANTED Superwinch H14 PTO shafts to fit a TD5
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Ratty

England 
WANTED Superwinch H14 PTO shafts to fit a TD5
Has anyone got or does anyone know of a PTO winch driveshaft thats up for grabs. I have the winch, bumper and PTO itself but just need the shafts to connect it all up. Thumbs Up
Post #9355 2nd Apr 2009 10:48pm
kevinrbeech

Hi Ratty,
I have a spare, at least I will have.
I've bought a 110 with an H14 the shaft is damaged slightly on one end, it is slightly worn and the keyway is not perfect so I'm having a new one made. Due to this I'll have the old one as surplus, however if you wanted to have a perfect one I could get you one made too.
I have been quoted £65 to make the one, if I ordered 2 I'm sure I could get a better price.
Of course, you do realise that there are two bearings along the shaft to support it, and 2 UJ's one at each end.
Let me know if I can be of help. Oh apparently you can convert the H14 to Hydraulic PTO, maybe this could be an option for you.
Drawings here: http://www.stonefisk.com/doc-arc/def_man/9...solete.pdf
Kevin
Post #9582 9th Apr 2009 9:37pm
Ratty

England 
kevinrbeech wrote:
Hi Ratty,
I have a spare, at least I will have.
I've bought a 110 with an H14 the shaft is damaged slightly on one end, it is slightly worn and the keyway is not perfect so I'm having a new one made. Due to this I'll have the old one as surplus, however if you wanted to have a perfect one I could get you one made too.
I have been quoted £65 to make the one, if I ordered 2 I'm sure I could get a better price.
Of course, you do realise that there are two bearings along the shaft to support it, and 2 UJ's one at each end.
Let me know if I can be of help. Oh apparently you can convert the H14 to Hydraulic PTO, maybe this could be an option for you.
Drawings here: http://www.stonefisk.com/doc-arc/def_man/9...solete.pdf
Kevin

Hi Kevin

Is the correct shaft a 2 piece shaft with a u/j in the middle or is it one solid bar?

I have the 2 mounts attatched to my landy from where the supports/bearings were previously.

I'm definately interested in getting one at the price you've ben quoted. Is it including the u/j's for both the pto and winch ends? I was going to pop down my local prop manufacturers to get a price to get a shaft made.

Is there any chance you can find out a price for a couple of bearings/mounts to go with it?

I'll pm you my mobile number

Cheers
Ratty
Post #9587 9th Apr 2009 11:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1