↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Stratstone Aylesbury ++
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Matt

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Corris Grey
Stratstone Aylesbury ++
A big thank you to Stratstone Aylesbury for making the purchase of my new 90 as pleasant and smooth as they possibly could. Having had bad experiences from their service department in the past, I was a little sceptical of buying off of them, but I can now say that when I look at changing the defender in the future, they will be my first port of call. Thumbs Up
Post #88454 10th Sep 2011 8:53pm
22900013A

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Keswick Green
I'm pretty pleased with their service side too, took the 110 them as after moving they are closer than my selling dealer. Sadly they couldn't fix the fault in the time I had, but they did explain what it was all about (my trailer wiring is cocking up my electrics basically) initially they were saying as it was a dealer fit I would have to take it back to the selling dealer, but I was insistent it was a factory fit. I got them to check and lo and behold I was correct! At which point they agreed they were able to cover the work under the standard warranty. Work was done well and the small oversight I saw (my hands free mike had been left behind the dash) was sorted immediately with no fuss. Good show overall.
Post #123205 11th Feb 2012 11:49am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1