↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Porsche Boxster 718 GTS 2018 - Amazing Defender C
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
T3

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Porsche Boxster 718 GTS 2018 - Amazing Defender C
Hi All,

I hope this is okay to post and will make a donation to the site if sold via this channel.

I'm looking to move on my 2018 Porsche Boxster 718 GTS.

I looked around for ages before settling on this car - the pictures don't do the color justice! I was skeptical before viewing but as soon as I saw it in the flesh the decision was made, and with the black pack and body color roll bars it's a rather unique and awesome looking vehicle. Being the GTS it's full of gadgets to help use the amazing performance it has to offer and is seriously fun to drive round the UK's sweeping lanes.

It has 1 pervious owner as it was a demo car for Porsche, West London before it came into my ownership and the below is from the original listing. It also has a Porsche tracker fitted and active from the factory along with Porsche Car Connect.

Automatically dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor
BOSE® surround sound-system
Cruise control
Door handles painted in black (high-gloss)
Fuel filler cap with Aluminum look finish
Headlight cleaning system covers painted
Heated multifunction steering wheel
LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System
Plus (PDLS Plus)
Light design Package
ParkAssist (front and rear)
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Power steering Plus
Rear wing painted in black (high-gloss)
Roll-over bars painted in exterior colour
Seat heating
SportDesign package painted in black (high-gloss)
Two-zone automatic climate control
Wheels painted in satin platinum (complete)

I've added Zunsport grills to the front which I think add to the look of the car and stop stones / leaves getting into the radiators. These are 'push fit' so can be easily removed leaving no damage.

The car has around 16,500 miles on the clock (it will change slightly) with full OPC servicing - last done in February 2020. The car also has a 2 year Porsche extended warranty including roadside recovery taken out to extend the original warranty, so is covered until June 2023!

Private plate not included, the car will be returned to the original plate.

Price wise, I'm looking for £59,995 ONO considering the spec and extended warranty cover.

More pictures available via a Google Photo's link - I can send the link via PM to anyone interested. Located just North of London bordering London, Hertfordshire and Essex!

Any questions please ask!

Cheers, Toby

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #922849 26th Sep 2021 11:57am
T3

United Kingdom 
I've accepted a trade in deal and the car will going next Tuesday... Seems disappointing to send such a great car into the trade for them to add so much to... but it's not getting used with the new dog so has to go. Would be much happier if it goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have - especially as it has over 18 months of extended warranty still active!

So if anyone is interested I am looking for £57K, with a deposit or full payment with collection before the Tuesday (2nd November) trade in date.
Post #927108 25th Oct 2021 9:16pm
defender9

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 SW Keswick Green
I have an older Boxster which replaced an air cooled 911. The Boxster is a much better driving car and I think they are finally shrugging off the poor mans Porsche image. GLWTS.
Post #927185 26th Oct 2021 10:38am
Huttopia

United Kingdom 
T3 wrote:
I've accepted a trade in deal and the car will going next Tuesday... Seems disappointing to send such a great car into the trade for them to add so much to... but it's not getting used with the new dog so has to go. Would be much happier if it goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have - especially as it has over 18 months of extended warranty still active!

So if anyone is interested I am looking for £57K, with a deposit or full payment with collection before the Tuesday (2nd November) trade in date.

Good call. My lab pup chewed the leather on the handbrake in my Boxster back in 2004. Yes, I was dopey enough to leave her in the car for 5 minutes thinking all would be fine.....
Post #927190 26th Oct 2021 11:23am
T3

United Kingdom 
SOLD
It's gone... Thanks for all the advice and help!

Ended up being sold to Cazoo and I have to say it was a very easy and painless process! Their price was great - much more than OPC dealers who couldn't work out how they could offer so much for it! Nothing like WeBuyAnyCar - there was no picking out points, trying to get the price down... it was collected by a driver not a sales person... they checked all the documentation, had a look round and loaded it up with money in my account before it was loaded up... A shame for it to go into trade but couldn't turn down that offer, especially with the winter upon us!
Post #928191 2nd Nov 2021 11:37am
GREENI

United Kingdom 
Cazoo and motorway seem to be the big buyers at the moment.

Can’t beat a painless sale.
Post #928289 2nd Nov 2021 9:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1