Home > Events > Land Rover Charity Run, Grantham Lincs Sunday 15th April
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
schuee

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
Land Rover Charity Run, Grantham Lincs Sunday 15th April
Afternoon Everyone,

If anyone is interested on Sunday 15th April there is a charity event in aid of the ABF The Soldiers Charity which is taking place at The Prince William Of Gloucester Barracks Army off road course in Grantham, Lincs. Unfortunately the event was cancelled last year, though is looking like this years event will have a good attendance. I attended the 1st event in 2016 and £1,200 was raised on the day, which involves the use of the TA off road training course, so lots of mud Very Happy, I'm not directly involved in the event, though it was a great day last time and thought I would see if any of the good people of Def2 would be interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1158718587500913/

Post from their Facebook page.

"Event update- we are currently waiting on a few final details before we release the on line entry forms, however we can confirm that we can use a lot more of the course than we did in 2016. The price per vehicle will be £35 (payable via PayPal before the event) and we intend to allocate a morning for an afternoon for each group of vehicles, depending on numbers. We plan to create route options for those of you who are maybe not as confident or for more standard Land Rovers. Please note we are a non profit group, all proceeds will go to the ABF. We appreciate your support".

Click image to enlarge

https://www.soldierscharity.org/?gclid=Cjw...kQAvD_BwE#

Cheers

Keith MY2011 110 XS USW
Post #688999 26th Feb 2018 1:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1