↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Pictures & Video > Land rover experience day
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Stacey007

United Kingdom 
Land rover experience day
OK so not the best week, as came Home Wednesday night to find the house had been broken into... a right mess..

Anyway, main things (the Land rover keys were safe) Smile

My dad invited me along to an experience day with my brother after he got his invite for buying a new RR. He recently broke his wrist and fractured his back so my brother and myself drove,

Instructor was great and really into his cars (Pete) who is on here somewhere Thumbs Up

Had a great morning and tuck my mind off having to leave to visit yet more police at the house..

We went out in a new RR like my days, it was almost too good. Just does it all with no fuss and amazingly comfortable Smile more so than my 110 on smooth tarmac... Smile

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #668692 3rd Dec 2017 6:03pm
L110CDL

England 
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate news Sad as you said the LR keys were safe Wink 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #668732 3rd Dec 2017 8:02pm
JOW240725

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Sorry about the bad news, it's just awful. Evil or Very Mad

Must be great driving a £100k RR off road and not worrying about trashing it though! I look forward to seeing you in your dad's axle deep in mud!! Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Bow down James
MY2012 110 2.2TDCi XS SW Orkney Grey - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic43410.html
MY1990 110 200TDi SW beautifully faded Portofino Red - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post743641.html#743641
MY1984 90 V8 Slate Grey - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post744557.html#744557
Instagram @suffolk_rovers
Post #668737 3rd Dec 2017 8:07pm
Stacey007

United Kingdom 
^ It was amazing

Pretty much does everything on its own, offers advice on dash such as raise the height Smile

We had it (I think) in 50mm raised over and above normal road, The instructor said we cannot make it go higher but if the car gets grounded out in underneath and 'feels' it need to go higher it can over ride and go up another 50mm....

Then if this is still not enough it can raise again 20mm

Very clever with cameras showing where the wheels are and a display showing the diff locks and when they are working, which way your wheels are turned, what degree angle your at etc etc...

The model we drove, a TdV8 with many options was £110K Smile how cool its that driving off road almost as sat in your lounge Smile
Post #668742 3rd Dec 2017 8:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1