↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Expedition & Overland > Brittany ferry discount?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
gbmud

2005 Defender 110 Td5 HT Belize Green
Brittany ferry discount?
In years gone by I have used both P&O and Brittany ferries to northern Spain with the Landrover. I remember getting a discount code for the Brittany Ferries 'owners abroad' or somesuch club - which worked for a decent saving, despite not being a member. Does anyone know such a code for 2018? With a group of motorbikes this time.

Thanks in advance

Chris
Post #655578 7th Oct 2017 9:01am
ChrisCM

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SW Santorini Black
As far as I am aware there is no discount voucher code but you can join the Brittany Ferries Club Voyage which gives 30% off the basic fares, not accommodation, obviously comes at a cost! In the first year it’s a £100 joining fee +£120 per year. Sounds a lot but we found that even in our first year there was a small saving plus you get a breakfast allowance and discounts for the restaurants and each subsequent year the savings are greater.

I’ve booked my 110 plus me and SWBO on the Plymouth to Santander route out next mid July & return end August (doing the Pyrenees again Very Happy ) and have had a discount of £293 so even if we’d just joined this year we’d have saved £73.00, a few gallons of derv! 2010 Defender 110 Station Wagon, Santorini Black.
Post #660314 29th Oct 2017 5:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1