↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Cars I once owned
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
wyvern

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
Does a Bedford CF van count .....??
That was my very first vehicle after I passed my driving test and when I moved away from motorbikes.. I was racing canoes seriously then and used the van as a camper to attend al the races all over the UK.
It was fast and had loads of space, but I blew the engine up on my way so Scotland and traded it in for a Volvo 140 estate! Poppy - TDCI (Puma) 110XS 2.2 - Camper conversion - see the build here - https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic56530.html
Elgar -TDCI(Puma) 110XS Dormobile - now sold
Devon & Cornwall 4x4 Response - DC126
Post #626526 24th May 2017 7:43am
m33ufo

Wales 
I admit to having a big car problem...these are the cars I've owned in 2016/17 (not including my current Defender). I currently have the McLaren and my 90.

Hopefully some pics this time Mr. Green

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  110 DCPU

Mark

Last edited by m33ufo on 24th May 2017 9:30pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #626537 24th May 2017 8:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Procta

United Kingdom 
lambert.the.farmer wrote:
I learned to pass my driving test in a green gta one of those.

I don't have any pictures of them but the 2 cars i miss most are the subaru pickup both when it was standard and also with the 2.0 conversion and the other was the import legacy twin turbo nutter. Quite different cars but both were great fun.

The red one was a GTA 16v, which was rarer than the GTI counter part. not sure if anyone can see the badge. I have had 3 metros. Blue one was the last ever one i will own. They are far to rare now, and going back again to getting my hands on another one later on down line, will be like picking up a defender for £50 with MOT.
Got to say though those two were the very last of the colour and models in sunderland The GTA 16v one certainly was the last 16v one, The blue one was one of the 1st registered and i think that colour only lasted till 1992. I could show more about them if there is interest. You lads might get a surprise Laughing Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #626577 24th May 2017 1:00pm
Riverboy

2014 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 SW Corris Grey
My first car was an Austin A30 4 door. No photos sadly. Happy if somewhat uncomfortable memories of the rear seat. Whistle Lucky it was 4 door.

Others were Fiat 127 Mustard with black go faster stripes, Mini (want to talk about rust?) Daihatsu Fourtraks (Fantastic vehicles off road) Rover 45/25 (Very reliable but boring)
Post #626585 24th May 2017 1:25pm
mini Anaconda

United Kingdom 
I've only owned 2 cars, and I still have both of them to this day.
The first I bought at 14, which is a 1966 Series 2a Truckcab (mainly gets used for Greenlaning/Shows), and my daily driver is a 1989 Ninety, with a 200Tdi.

Very Happy
Post #626601 24th May 2017 3:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12