↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Puma (Tdci) > Well here's something I did'nt know.....
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
spudfan

Ireland 
Well here's something I did'nt know.....
Well fancy that, this was news to me
Access your service record from anywhere and at any time.

All new Land Rovers built from 1st July 2013 have their full service history available to access online. Pre-delivery inspection, all scheduled services, related service items and body inspections are all accessible. This vehicle history is also updated each time you visit an Approved Service Centre.

As a UK customer, you can now register to access Land Rover Online Service History, enabling you access to your vehicles service history easily and conveniently.

And this bit here. Do you think there are talking about the clutch, brake vacuum pump or the shaft between the Ford gearbox and the Land Rover (or was it British Leyland?) transfer box?
Land Rover Genuine Parts are designed specifically for your vehicle and come with numerous benefits that will ultimately help extend the lifespan of your Land Rover.

These parts have been designed, tested and manufactured according to Land Rover's uncompromising standards to ensure the superior quality and durability of every component.

With each part and component, you can have complete confidence in its fit, quality, durability and function.

Land Rover Genuine Parts, in combination with regular vehicle maintenance, will help protect your Land Rover, providing enhanced safety and performance. Every Land Rover Genuine Part comes with a 12-month warranty.

All Land Rover Genuine Parts can be ordered from our Parts Department. We will always be happy to give you a fully inclusive fitted price if you'd like the added assurance offered by using our Land Rover trained technicians.
All Land Rover Genuine Parts have been designed, manufactured and tested Land Rover's uncompromising standards. Why compromise performance with inferior parts?
Was contemplating putting that last bit into the jokes section Rolling with laughter 1982 88" 2.25 diesel
1992 110 200tdi csw -Zikali
2008 110 2.4 tdci csw-Zulu
2011 110 2.4 tdci csw-Masai
Post #558955 25th Aug 2016 9:18pm
Lou Sparts

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
Talk is cheap ! 2005 Td5 90 XS

Steve
Post #558959 25th Aug 2016 9:25pm
spudfan

Ireland 
Rolling with laughter 1982 88" 2.25 diesel
1992 110 200tdi csw -Zikali
2008 110 2.4 tdci csw-Zulu
2011 110 2.4 tdci csw-Masai
Post #558961 25th Aug 2016 9:31pm
macfrank

Germany 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 SW Keswick Green
Rolling with laughter

My dealer only gave me a registration code for the Online Service History, not the funny text you posted; probably embarrassed him. Smile
Post #558962 25th Aug 2016 9:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1