Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Hillendale, Nelson
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
warren

England 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Santorini Black
Hillendale, Nelson
Top dealer!

Heard a few scare stories about them, but I've had nothing but great service! Plus they have a very tidy Series 1 in the showroom!

Bob on Thumbs Up
Post #42155 7th Oct 2010 12:34am
RFT

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Zermatt Silver
My experience of Hillendale is excellent, very keen to sell me a defender Sales an was Ryan Usher (All dealers in Cheshire failed to even give me a quote), it has just been back for first service and minor warranty issues (well it is a defender) and the service was perfect, even workshop staff called me to discuss issues and spent plenty of time explaining what they had found and the ECU upgrade required.
It is worth the 65 mile drive to get to a dealer who cares about Defenders, Cheshire dealers just seem to want to sell the other LR models to to Cheshire's kerb bouncing set!!! 130 Puma HCPU with an Artica 240LR Demountable Camper
Post #45482 16th Nov 2010 10:05pm
RLD

United Kingdom 
I used Hillendale for year no problem always had good service of them but now i use Ian Ten for cash of the site Bow down Disco3 RLD fabricator of Hidden Winch Mount for D3/4 roof racks jerry can holders CB aerial mounts and much more and agent for Helsport Tents and gear
Post #45484 16th Nov 2010 10:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BigMike

United Kingdom 
mine was in there last week. outstanding service by nice people. I was having some minor warranty work done, and when i went to collect it (free courtesy F2, no charge for insurance) they had not only cleaned the outside, but valeted the inside too. couldnt believe it. in fact i rang my contact at LR cust service and told her how good it was, and how the fact that the service at james edwards brock is so poor, so shoddy and pathetic that it makes hillendale look even better.
Post #45752 19th Nov 2010 2:17am
5wh

England 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
James Edwards Brock is my local dealer.Ive only ever had bad service from them on both sales enquiries or actual service work(quoted twice as much for the first service as Kentdale)so I dont bother with them and use Kentdale instead even though its quite a trek to get there from where i live.Im not the only one-almost everyone I speak to about JE Brock has had a bad experience with them. 2009 SVX 90 Station Wagon
Post #55857 31st Jan 2011 12:04am
BigMike

United Kingdom 
Another positive experience at hillendale today. fast, efficient, no problems with getting things sorted. Helps when the head of service is happy to come and spend time discussing things. Not had that anywhere else.
Post #69796 5th May 2011 2:49pm
Froogle-Yorkshireman

2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
Hillendale are fantastic - Brilliant service!!

Just had my First Service and loads of Warranty work done at the same time. Proud owner 110 Utility XS
Ex RR Sport HST V8
Ex Td5 90
Post #78677 2nd Jul 2011 9:51am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1