↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
Russ these little Censored are running round in stolen cars....sheds with nothing on them no..tax...ins...no mots
come on lad wake up...the coppers know who they are and just leave them mate. tell me thats not traffics job NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #40633 16th Sep 2010 2:19pm
fekete

pom wrote:
fingers crosssed the Censored will be part of the 25% cuts. He'll have to get a real job then.

Pom

Pom, this is why the government is making the cuts.... because the coppers have too much time on their hands to be pulling me for wide tyres Thumbs Up NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #40636 16th Sep 2010 2:27pm
SiWhite

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
I do hope you're joking.... My blog - www.anacreinhampshire.blogspot.co.uk

110 TD5 BuildHERE - sold!
110 Tdci Build HERE - sold!
Passat Alltrack - 4x4, auto, 45mpg, gloriously comfortable - but not a Defender!
Post #40637 16th Sep 2010 2:28pm
fekete

SiWhite wrote:
I do hope you're joking....

.....Yes i'm Joking NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #40638 16th Sep 2010 2:39pm
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
fekete wrote:
.....Yes i'm Joking

Mal puts on his mischievious (definately not bad boy cavalier attitude I hasten to add) head.....

Chicken....brrrrkkkk, brrrrkkkkk, brrrrrkkkkk, cluck, cluck... Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #40659 16th Sep 2010 6:29pm
fekete

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
Your bad Big Cry NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #40661 16th Sep 2010 6:47pm
K9F

fekete wrote:
Your bad Big Cry

How bad? Karlos is that you???? I hardly recognised you!!! Looking gooood! Laughing

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Post #40662 16th Sep 2010 6:52pm
discocuzzy

England 
Si,

Whilst i respect all the great work the old bill do and i know its sometimes a thankless task, it gauls me when as tax payer, we here about some bloody jobsworth pulling a Defender because the tyres are too wide!.

A few years ago a girlfriend of mine got mugged at the local station, the offender was seen on ccv but it was decided that as he was "well connected" ie a Censored pikey, so it was deemed not worthwhile arresting him for aggravation.
I saw the damage this arsehole had inflicted so decided to take matters into my own hands, found him, broke all his fingers and then delivered him to the local nick asking them to verify this was the Censored mugging girls at the station.

Guess what......i got done for GBH Thumbs Up
Glad my 20 years of paying police wages stood me in good stead in court :thumbsup, get real Si and confront the real social issues we are currently facing and dont go for the soft targets.

By the way one of my best pals is in the job before you think im anti old bill and i tell him exactly the same thing Thumbs Up

Rant over and keep up the good work Thud You cannot teach stupid people to do clever things
Post #40690 16th Sep 2010 10:09pm
K9F

Disco me old mucker,

Would this be a good moment to post an excellent picture of my very own wheel tyre combo???? Rolling with laughter

Thought not... Laughing

I'll do it myself....Mal looks in the mirror and says to himself...."Don't you dare post another picture, you'll annoy the hell out of Steve, and if you do, could you still drive with broken digits and a flat nose?"

Couldn't resist mate sorry! Was wrestling with my conscience over that for a while! Razz Thumbs Up If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Post #40698 17th Sep 2010 7:08am
Grockle

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Tonga Green
the wheel arch should cover the whole tyre,Jaguar have to fit small plastic rear arch extentions on the XK's when 20" alloys are fitted even some new Fiestas have a tiny plastic spat fitted to the rear archs too 2.4 90 XS
1968 1/32 scale Britains 109 Pick up.
Post #40699 17th Sep 2010 8:07am
ken

United Kingdom 
My X5 has 315/30/20's on they stick out Laughing
Post #40715 17th Sep 2010 9:40am
fekete

Ken that makes you a full member of the stickyout club Mr. Green NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #40719 17th Sep 2010 10:10am
The Boy

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Rimini Red
I got pulled by Vosa not so long ago and was told by the inspector that my 285’s were borderline but he seemed a good bloke (no such thing with Vosa if you’re in the trade) and sent me on my way as soon as they had checked all the other stuff. Believe me these guys do not muck about and a police stop would much more favourable in my opinion. Vosa check are becoming more and more common for vehicles like land rovers so it is something you should be aware of. I think I was quite lucky as I think mine were about 5mm out of the arches but I joked (not something you should really do with an Vosa inspector) that he was looking at it at an angle. So he went and got a 1.2m straight edge and proved his point. Should have kept my mouth shut, but he gave me the benefit of the doubt. I fully appreciate that rules are there for a reason and I do not think I am above that but when I bought them I was assure that there would not protrude beyond the wheel arch. Having spent that much money on them I will if needed get some extended arches if I need to.

Boy
Post #40724 17th Sep 2010 10:44am
Paul_1978

England 2004 Defender 90 Td5 CSW Zermatt Silver
discocuzzy wrote:
Si,

I saw the damage this arsehole had inflicted so decided to take matters into my own hands, found him, broke all his fingers and then delivered him to the local nick asking them to verify this was the Censored mugging girls at the station.

I like it! Bow down
Post #40740 17th Sep 2010 2:20pm
discocuzzy

England 
K9F wrote:
Disco me old mucker,

Would this be a good moment to post an excellent picture of my very own wheel tyre combo???? Rolling with laughter

Thought not... Laughing

I'll do it myself....Mal looks in the mirror and says to himself...."Don't you dare post another picture, you'll annoy the hell out of Steve, and if you do, could you still drive with broken digits and a flat nose?"

Couldn't resist mate sorry! Was wrestling with my conscience over that for a while! Razz Thumbs Up

I must stop posting once home from the pub Embarassed not one of my proudest moments Embarassed
I dont think i broke all off them TBH so i exagerated a little bit but he was trying to stop me from hitting him over the head with my trusty slazenger cricket bat...his hands just got in the way officer Thumbs Up You cannot teach stupid people to do clever things
Post #40743 17th Sep 2010 3:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>