Home > Off Topic > Rugby World Cup Tickets
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Grenadier

France 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Corris Grey
Rugby World Cup Tickets
Hello all rugby fans.

You will no doubt be aware that the small matter of the RWC will soon be upon us. I have a pair of tickets for a match but due to a friend's impending marriage (in Chamonix, not the UK) I am now unable to attend.

The match is for Fra v Irl at the Millenium Stadium, on Sunday 11th Oct, KO 1645h. Should be a great match in a great venue, which is why I bought them. But now, thanks to my inconsiderate, bas**rd, friends I cannot go. Big Cry

I am offering them to UK friends first, but thought I would give you all a heads up. Just looking for face value, £100 for the pair. If anyone is interested please PM me. I should know within the week whether UK based mates will want them or not. If not, over to Def2 before they are re-released for sale on the RWC website.

NB, if any of you do take the tickets off me I can 'gift' them to you as a 'good friend'!! As such, I will give you some back ground info on me and a covering letter with ID photo etc. Should be enough if you are quizzed.... Whistle

Thumbs Up

PS, sorry to disappoint the hoards of you that will no doubt be looking at this post expecting some England tickets. I'm keeping those.... Monsieur Le Grenadier

I've not been everywhere, but it's on my list.....

2011 Puma 110DC - Corris Grey
Post #450512 30th Aug 2015 8:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1