zone305th May 2015 3:00pm
BykerPete28th May 2015 9:55pm

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
leeds

United Kingdom 
FREE
I bet that got one or two of you doing a double take with me using the F word. Razz

Now Peter (AKA Mad Fool) at Nakatanenga has decided to sponsor 10 Defender 2 members to visit the Bad Kissingen show by giving away 10 day tickets. NO, he will not be paying for your fuel, beer, food, beer, camping, beer or even pay for your beer, the offer is strictly limited to the day tickets. However if you find me on the Nakatanenga stand you might be able to twist my arm so that I go and raid Peter's private beer stock. Laughing

So if you are interested in free day tickets just sign up and I will sort them out closer to the dates.

The Bad Kissingen show is probably the best 4x4 show in Europe dates 3rd - 7th June 2015. Website here with camping information here

Brendan
Post #416011 13th Apr 2015 8:51pm
farnley

Germany 
Sign me up, very interested
Post #416013 13th Apr 2015 8:59pm
Sphere

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Keswick Green
Would love to say yes but work means it would be a late desision. Crying or Very sad
Post #416014 13th Apr 2015 9:11pm
BykerPete

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 300 Tdi CSW Willow Green
Yes please Brendan. Very kind offer.

Thank you.

Pete.
Post #416051 13th Apr 2015 11:49pm
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
I would have taken a pair, however, your post entitled ‘Free’ has caused me to become extremely disillusioned in your backtrack on being the legendary tight ars* of the first order Wink (that we all know and respect), by offering something free. Laughing
my advice is to lie in a darkened room and rethink your give away for free strategy and quickly get back to normal. Rolling with laughter This sudden impulse to give things away at no cost will come to no good! Shocked

Owing to the words ‘free from Leeds’ this has caused my system to go into shock, my blood pressure has dropped and it will take me many months to recover, hence your magnanimous offer is of no use to me.

However, if this charitable side is going to reappear in future, I will be willing to accept any other Nakatanenga product you may be offering gratis. Very Happy For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #416152 14th Apr 2015 2:21pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Re: FREE
Tut tut, Gilarion, there was me thinking you were a wordsmith of the highest order who could dissect any text so that the meaning become extremely clear.

However your panic attack at the thought of me using the F word has obviously clouded your normal razor sharp wit and ability to dissect any text.

Please rest assured I AM NOT giving away any free tickets for the BK show.

If you read the text carefully you will find that it is Peter of Nakatanenga who is being kind to Def 2 members

leeds wrote:
I bet that got one or two of you doing a double take with me using the F word. Razz

Now Peter (AKA Mad Fool) at Nakatanenga has decided to sponsor 10 Defender 2 members to visit the Bad Kissingen show by giving away 10 day tickets.

So my reputation of being a tight ar$e remains intact Laughing I can continue on my quest for Yorkshire citizenship Thumbs Up

I will be partaking of Peters free entry and yes I will be consuming his wonderful Bavarian beer, his food etc Thumbs Up

I might even indulge in a bit of arm wrestling with him after ensuring he has had one or two beers more then me. Whistle

If people are interested in this kind offer from a certain German business man you need to click on the button.

Kind regards from a tight ar$e Brendan who is still working on his Yorkshire citizenship Razz
Post #416199 14th Apr 2015 6:13pm
JMG

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Yes please
Post #416204 14th Apr 2015 6:31pm
gilarion

Quote:
However your panic attack at the thought of me using the F word has obviously clouded your normal razor sharp wit and ability to dissect any text.

Brendan you are impeccably correct and reading your post again after a restive period it does seem indeed that the without charge offer is undeniably not from out of your own pocket.

I can only give the explanation to my error and my lack of understanding as to who was financing the freebie was due entirely in opening up your thread and seeing the word ‘free’ leap out at me, this caused the blood to drain from my head causing a temporary loss of reason and the need to find the brandy decanter.

Conversely, now that I understand that the offer of something for free from 4x4 overlander will as usual never be presented and that your predisposition to be very hesitant about giving ‘out for nowt’ has been restored.

I feel that due to this acknowledgement the order of the world for me has been returned back to its natural state. Laughing For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

Post #416208 14th Apr 2015 6:42pm
ARC99

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Cairns Blue
Re: FREE
leeds wrote:

So my reputation of being a tight ar$e remains intact Laughing I can continue on my quest for Yorkshire citizenship Thumbs Up

Kind regards from a tight ar$e Brendan who is still working on his Yorkshire citizenship Razz

A proper Yorkshire man does not give anything away. Laughing Don't make old people mad.
We don't like being old in the first place,
so it doesn't take much to Censored us off.

Richard
Post #416225 14th Apr 2015 8:16pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Well I will never be be a full home grown Yorkshireman due to a mixture of things, one being place of birth the other being difficult to pass the citizenship test!

Just to ease Gilarion mind I have just emailed a possible buyer that our price is our price and no I am not dropping it.

If people want the free tickets they will have to press the button at the top.

Brendan
Post #416260 14th Apr 2015 9:32pm
gilarion

Quote:
Just to ease Gilarion mind I have just emailed a possible buyer that our price is our price and no I am not dropping it
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

Post #416362 15th Apr 2015 11:31am
tatra805

Slovakia 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 CSW Bonatti Grey
Very Happy coincidence

F words always get my attention

wanted to visit already a long time but always a busy period at work, just confirmed visits in Belgium and virtually driving past it that weekend

1+1 = fingers crossed

Thumbs Up
Post #421319 5th May 2015 2:57pm
zone30

Belgium 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 X-Tech LE Nara Bronze
Yes please!
Post #421320 5th May 2015 3:00pm
BykerPete

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 300 Tdi CSW Willow Green
Any more news on these free tickets Brendan? Whistle

Show is getting closer Bow down
Post #426963 28th May 2015 9:54pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
They have been posted out to us last weekend so if you want some send us a postal address and I will get them out the minute they arrive as long as they arrive before we leave. Rolling Eyes
Barbara
Post #426984 28th May 2015 11:17pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>