↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Wiring advice for roof lights
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
a13x

United Kingdom 
Wiring advice for roof lights
I know this is a common question but appears to be a complex area with a numerous light set up.

Shortly will make a start on the MobileCentre twin battery set up along with wiring to the rack for multiple lights. I am a virtual novice with wiring although reasonably competent at General work and will use the assistance of a qualified electrician. However I want to ensure I have all the materials ready and an understanding of what to do.

So will be mounted to my Hannibal rack via the snorkel. There will be 4 x led driving lamps from mobile centre

http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/index.php?ma...cts_id=670

And 3 x mobile centre flood lights, 2 for the side and 1 on the rear

http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/index.php?ma...cts_id=411

The budget isn't an issue with purchasing the right products and would like a connector in order to remove the rack if needed without taking apart the wiring.

I appreciate I could simply pay for this to be done but the quotes are eye watering and I would rather gain a better understanding. Will be run through convoluted tubing, heat shrink sleeping etc

What I would be grateful of is the ideal wiring diagram for this all, the correct cabling and any other advice. A lot to ask but I'm sure there are more intelligent in this field than me!
Post #388862 15th Jan 2015 10:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1